Da-Glyde
22 years ago
Ok I know it has been asked before but, keep in mind new faces. So what do ya'll do for a job and do you like your job? Oh, also what would you like to do(Reality)?

ME, I am a student and work as a Resident Advisor at a private dorm off campus for my 3rd year. I also have two other part time computer jobs one in networking and the other I really love is working on campus in the computer science department as a Windows Tech. If I could do anything I would like to own my own cigar store with my good friend and sit around and smoke all day while we sell cigars in a small town.

GIG'EM,

Dan
JonR
22 years ago
I'm a male prostitute ( females only ) and the job I would like to have is to give myself for free to all under privileged women so they might experience euphoria at least once in their lifetime. JonR
hd74inches
22 years ago
I drive a city bus, express service between Tacoma,wa and Seattle,wa (for the last year anyway)been there for 23 years. It beats the hell outa diggin ditckes anyway!
Steve
jjohnson28
22 years ago
Da-Glyde,one question.Co-Ed? I want your job...LOL
mrsanmrfox
22 years ago
Im glad someone asked that last question finally.

Ok what I do for money (short of selling my body).

I am a network Tech by trade and a PC support guy for fun. Both make good money for me. Now I need to learn how to get the wife to not spend it all.

What I would like to do is open my own cigar shop, sell fine cigars and beer/wine. Just a great place to watch the game on saturday and sunday while smoking a good cigar.

Thats it in a nut shell.


Brad
mrsanmrfox
22 years ago
Da-Glyde

After reading it sounds like we have alot in common. Good to see Im not the only one out there thats got crazy dreams.

Brad
Cigarick
22 years ago
Mechanical Engineering Technician for a leading provider of highly integrated silicon solutions that enable broadband communications and networking of voice, video and data services. When the design guys come up with a new chip, say for a wireless switch, sattelite set top box, a or cable modem, my group designs and builds the boards and reference designs that prove the chips work.
Cigarick
22 years ago
As a kid my big dream was to be a forest ranger. Still love the mountains and desert, and I'd rather go camping than just about anything else. Owning a cigar shop sounds very cool, but these days culinary arts is on my mind a lot.
DrMaddVibe
22 years ago
I'm a professional "tweaker". I mainly work for super models and Playboy bunnies, but occasionally I get to do some video shoots for people like J-Lo. Maybe you've seen my work? It's hard on the hands, but its rewarding at the same time. The hours aren't bad either.
BMW
  • BMW
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
I'm going to have a talk with my boss. I didn't know that I was supposed to get paid. I thought it was court orderd community service, oh well. LOL

Barry
sketcha
22 years ago
Pimp.

It's a living. As long as I can keep up on my pink Cadillac payments.
E-Chick
22 years ago
Honey, how do you get your kicks?

What do I do for money? HAH! As little as possible...


Seriously though, I sell naked pictures of myself to horny cigar bums...


Marla
GardnerFTW
22 years ago
I'm a full-time college student. Economics Major and Pre-Law minor. Got my money this last summer working for a friend of mine's construction company.

Ultimately, I'd like to do as little as possible, but not really much money in that. So next year I'm heading off to law school. I'm planning on focusing on Corporate Law or Sports & Entertainment Law. After that, I'll see where things go next.
penzt8
22 years ago
Some of my money comes from you good tax paying citizens (Thank you all very much). I collect a retirement from the Air Force. I spent 21 years on active duty and retired in 1998. Now I work as a contract employee for the Air Force, managing computer systems. So I guess that means all of my money comes from you tax payers. Thanks again. It's a fairly mundane kind of job but it's critical to our national defense so I guess, all in all, it has its' rewards.

One really great thing about the job is I travel frequently and I've had the chance to meet some of the folks from the CBid forum during my travels. BTW I'll be heading back to Tampa in February. Can't wait to visit Ybor City again.
alphamale
22 years ago
I Build automotive dies up here in the Motor City. My actual title is Pattern Maker.
Steve*R
22 years ago
Retired since 2000.
hegemonic
22 years ago
I'm a bootblack.
snowwolf777
22 years ago
Director of Safety for a fleet of 900 long haul trucks.

Safety consultant on the side for extra cigar cash.
cigman627
22 years ago
I evict people. Mostly widows and orphans!
Bel007
22 years ago
I sell drugs.

No really. That's what I do.

The states of Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, and Kentucky even gave me a license to do it.

Although for the last few years I have been supervising other drug sellers, I do from time to time sell them myself.

Thanks

Brian R.Ph.
Users browsing this topic