DrafterX
17 years ago
I heard Jet was banned....
Ram27
17 years ago
Jimmy, I agree with you. As I have said to many, love the way these guys all post, half of them would run like hell, if the girl said OK lets get with it .



But, but , but , honey you know what I want........

LOL



But honey I'm afraid .........


Some maybe married and love talking it up in cyber space.


Bring them on Jet..............
CigarRichieRich
17 years ago
why would jet get banned? I'm suprised I haven't gotten banned for lashing out like an animal yesterday and acting like an A hole
DrafterX
17 years ago
^ something about being gay.... I dunno... just what I heard....
newby46176
17 years ago
325

only 175 to go
jimmy@ctconnect.com
17 years ago
174 and counting ...

... need more pics to decide though ...
Ram27
17 years ago
X you trouble maker..........


10. Author: jetblasted Date: 12/16/2008 03:35 PM Reply
Photos like this are what I miss . . .

free adroomi . . .


DrafterX
17 years ago
^ would have never made the connection till you mentioned it... Adroomi has changed....
teedubbya
17 years ago
wow... adroomi is packin it on
JDELLLL
17 years ago
Man oh man, she's so good lookin' and sexy, let's bring her to the top of the board again.
twisted
17 years ago
Jet,
I appreciate the effort, nice shot, cute model (even though some can't grasp reality)
Keep'm coming, I like seeing your work.
Charlie
17 years ago
Topped................tolling for the elusive goldy....

Charlie
Sassy1
17 years ago
Man, you guys are brutal!
I'm sure she wouldn't consider it a compliment that you would "Hit it"! or not.

"copying and pasting from the internet ensures Hotties....."

No, that insures fake unrealistic dreams for the poor suckers who don't know what true beauty is. for those who have to spend their time searching for perfection, going to strip clubs, looking at porn for their satisfaction.

Jet, it is nice to see a real woman. Nice picture.
However have you heard the verse,"casting pearls before swine." ? you do these nice women an injustice by posting their pictures for some of these men(?).
jackconrad
17 years ago
Classy !SASSY !
Sassy1
17 years ago
bloody spaniard
17 years ago
Ban Fallen Angel, er, CRASSY SASSY!!
Sassy1
17 years ago
I see the shoe is fitting, bloody! ha!
Goathead50
17 years ago
No offense but I'd hit it!!
Sassy1
17 years ago
Ram27
17 years ago
Hit it with what Goat ???
Users browsing this topic