Charlie
17 years ago
Going for 500.

Charlie
T Z
  • T Z
  • Herf-A-Holic
17 years ago
pdxstogieman
17 years ago
wstakelin
17 years ago
I like her...

304

whooo raaa

wstakelin
newby46176
jimmy@ctconnect.com
The Big Bolivar
17 years ago
...........and 7
CigarRichieRich
17 years ago
I'd like to know what gold18 said about Nick Perdomo to get everyone steamed?
Lizardo
17 years ago
"308. Author: CigarRichieRich Date: 12/16/2008 12:13 AM Reply
I'd like to know what gold18 said about Nick Perdomo to get everyone steamed?"


He said something about Nic's 12 year old daughter. That aught to tell you all you need to know about goldy.
Charlie
17 years ago
It was pretty tasteless, while she looks older than 12, you could tell she is a very nice/beautiful teenager.

Nick banged him about it and showed his usual class while doing so.

Gold was a classic doofuss...

Charlie
jimmy@ctconnect.com
17 years ago
... let's just let it rest ... besides, I think by now it's obvious that we're going to see a kinder, gentler Gold18 here on the boards ... unless of course he still wants to press the issue - at which point I'll simply divulge more about how such a nice guy he is and all ...

... Gold doesn't want that put out there - I don't want a reason to say more than I have ...

- so - let's simply let Gold start fresh at this point ... I think he's gotten the message by now and he knows that we all know that ...

- let's move on now ... k?
pgje51
CigarRichieRich
17 years ago
I understand! I have gone off and upset a lot of people here on the forum. I got gang jumped by everyone and I chilled out! Learned my lesson so to say! Family members are off limits when it comes to disrepect I agree 100% to respect a beautiful young lady I have children and a wife and would die for each and everyone of them! Family is the most important thing!
newby46176
jimmy@ctconnect.com
Ram27
17 years ago
Guess this one is dying out at last.

Next up..........
jimmy@ctconnect.com
17 years ago
Jet,

... take some more pics of her and the other woman together again ... and help spread some Holiday Cheer !!!
teedubbya
17 years ago
RAM will be nice this time
jimmy@ctconnect.com
17 years ago
Ram,

I think that the pics Jet's taking are much more realistic in regards to 'whom' any normal guy would ever meet and/or stand a chance of hooking up with ... therefore - it makes for better conversation topics because it's not like these women are being paid tens of thousands of dollars to pose ... they're normal everyday women ... the type you'd meet out in town or get set up with on a blind date ...

- and these women aren't (don't appear) stuck up and snotty ...

... and that, imho, makes them nicer pics ... more real ...

... now let's see some more of the tease photos of these two together again ...
Users browsing this topic