burgess_b
17 years ago
251. Author: gold18
Hey Jimmy..... Your wrong...... Can you read??? Not everyone thought she was pretty.... But wait, that would make your argument not stick....... I forgot what I was dealing with here.
=======================================================
256. Author: gold18
What a man...Couldn't come up with anything to defend your wife, girlfriend, or maybe boyfriend...... the best part is your not even funny.....and your trying real hard...
=======================================================
252. Author: gold18
and Jimmy. if thats what your wife looks like....
=======================================================
264. Author: gold18
check your sources buddy...
=======================================================

Before you call all these people ignorant, please learn the difference between "your" and "you're". that's all I'm saying.
jimmy@ctconnect.com
17 years ago
^

Berg,

... after post #274 & #274 ... well, I doubt he'll have much to say ... he certainly shutup quickly after I posted that last night ... LOL
apochee
17 years ago
I'll miss Gold like I miss Beyder.
newby46176
17 years ago
Is he offically gone? I don't trust it. Don't they say things get the quietest right before the storm?
madmartigan1340
17 years ago
does anyone else keep humming "oh marie" by louis prima every time they see this thread?
Charlie
17 years ago
Yah, ya betcha...."Oh Marie.........."

Charlie
Ram27
17 years ago
Candy canes..........
nine999
17 years ago
ok.... the more i look at this pick, the more i want her....
pig? maybe AFTER she's been with ME!!!

nine
borndead1
17 years ago
She has meaty thighs. I like meaty thighs.
teedubbya
17 years ago
they are a whole meal having the meat and the ricotta
apochee
17 years ago
Maybe SvebR can put her as an insert in the CI calendar.
teedubbya
17 years ago
like June and July?
jpotts
17 years ago
282. Author: [email protected] Date: 12/15/2008 11:39 AM Reply

^

Berg,

... after post #274 & #274 ... well, I doubt he'll have much to say ... he certainly shutup quickly after I posted that last night ... LOL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Experience says you're wrong.

But that's what fun about the whole thing.
jpotts
17 years ago
I think the reason why some of the people think she's ugly is because they're more attracted to men and transvestities than actual women.

I just sayin'...
teedubbya
17 years ago
funny part is those two posts descrive about 22.7% in here
jimmy@ctconnect.com
17 years ago
... wow ... Marie's getting close to the 300 post mark ...

... now let's get some more pics of her socializing with that other woman again ... 🙂
jpotts
17 years ago
jpotts
jpotts
17 years ago
jpotts
17 years ago
TWEE-HUNNERT!!!!!
Users browsing this topic