torque02
21 years ago
"With the new paint your face gun just load..point...pull the trigger. And boom insta clown face." Comes in two looks, Ronald and Tammy Fay.
xibbumbero
21 years ago
High five my ass! X
mikimoto
21 years ago
"BREAK YO'SELF FOOL!"
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Jack Nicholson in a scene from Five Easy Pieces

In the most memorable classic scene in a roadside diner on his way home, he is again aggravated and exasperated by meaningless rules. A live-by-the-rules waitress (Lorna Thayer) stubbornly refuses to serve him a plain omelette (with tomatoes instead of potatoes), a cup of coffee and a side order of wheat toast, because she dryly explains: "No substitutions":


Dupea: I'd like a plain omelette, no potatoes, tomatoes instead, a cup of coffee, and wheat toast.
Waitress: (She points to the menu) No substitutions.
Dupea: What do you mean? You don't have any tomatoes?
Waitress: Only what's on the menu. You can have a number two - a plain omelette. It comes with cottage fries and rolls.
Dupea: Yeah, I know what it comes with. But it's not what I want.
Waitress: Well, I'll come back when you make up your mind.
Dupea: Wait a minute. I have made up my mind. I'd like a plain omelette, no potatoes on the plate, a cup of coffee, and a side order of wheat toast.
Waitress: I'm sorry, we don't have any side orders of toast...an English muffin or a coffee roll.
Dupea: What do you mean you don't make side orders of toast? You make sandwiches, don't you?
Waitress: Would you like to talk to the manager?
Dupea: ...You've got bread and a toaster of some kind?
Waitress: I don't make the rules.
Dupea: OK, I'll make it as easy for you as I can. I'd like an omelette, plain, and a chicken salad sandwich on wheat toast, no mayonnaise, no butter, no lettuce. And a cup of coffee.
Waitress: A number two, chicken sal san, hold the butter, the lettuce and the mayonnaise. And a cup of coffee. Anything else?
Dupea: Yeah. Now all you have to do is hold the chicken, bring me the toast, give me a check for the chicken salad sandwich, and you haven't broken any rules.
Waitress (spitefully): You want me to hold the chicken, huh?
Dupea: I want you to hold it between your knees.
Waitress (turning and telling him to look at the sign that says, "No Substitutions") Do you see that sign, sir? Yes, you'll all have to leave. I'm not taking any more of your smartness and sarcasm.
Dupea: You see this sign? (He sweeps all the water glasses and menus off the table.)
bigjordo
21 years ago
what do ya mean i just missed breakfast?!?!?!

jordo
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
You got pertty lips.
mikimoto
21 years ago
"Raise your left hand and repeat after me. I solemnly swear to bring back the McRib sandwich for a limited time."
coma-one
21 years ago
.....I swear......., it AIN'T real pork..... it ain't even real meat!!!
coma-one
21 years ago
.....I swear......., it AIN'T real pork..... it ain't even real meat!!!
baracuda
21 years ago
Pulp Fiction again :

Jules : What do they call a quarter pounder with cheese in France ? Tell em' Vin.

Vin : Royale with cheese.

Jules : Do you know why ?

Brad : Cause of the metric system.

Jules : Look at the big brain on Braaad !!!

Then all hell break loose
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
NO MORE WIRE HANGERS!!!!!!!!!
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Kiss me now or loose me forever!
Thom
21 years ago
*sniff*sniff* "Nope, must be your feet."
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Is that a Big Mac in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
High 5 This!
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Joe Pesci in Goodfellas

"I'm funny how? Funny like a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh?"
KNOF
21 years ago
cribbie
21 years ago
WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?....I thought the genuine glass ashtray included shipping and handling! just for that an old fashion Italian beating with a cork in your eye!
MACS
21 years ago
Ronald is sworn in by the local terrorists 101st:

"I, Ronald Mcdonald, do solemnly swear... to support and defend the Jihadist movement, against all infidels, foreign and domestic... I will obey the orders of the nut-jobs appointed over me, in accordance with the Jihad rules... so help me allah."
lvsmitty
21 years ago
Yeah, that hamburger tastes funny to me too...but I'm a clown!
Users browsing this topic