bloody spaniard
21 years ago
In a fit of jealous rage, the disguised Vanilla Ice confronts his nemesis, the Insane Clown Posse.
Schmitty22
21 years ago
"Listen CLOWNSHOE! I know you are an Infidel, if you all do not leave my country I will blow your Freedom Fries and that smile off your face......What???? What??? you forgot to hit Record? Damn... ok lets try it again from the top and make sure it looks more like he is real this time..."
icemn21
21 years ago
Don't touch my Chicken Selects!
wekikther4wer
21 years ago
The deranged Frenchman kept yelling ... "ME DONNER ROYALE AVEC FROMAGE!!! .... ME DONNER ROYALE AVEC FROMAGE!!!!"
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Clad in nothing but a cap, bandanna, & soiled shirt, Manny sought revenge for the never-ending diarrhea.

Harry Bottoms
strider32
21 years ago
Food, Folks and Fun
StogeeBoy
21 years ago
Where's The Beef!?!?!?!?!
briguy151
21 years ago
I have a message from The Burger King "Say Hello to my little Friend!!!!!!"
strider32
21 years ago
Now get your arse back in the little car
BikerBob1961
21 years ago
What do you mean I can't have my Happy Meal? I don't care how young you have to be I WANT MY HAPPY MEAL! You have 3 seconds or this cork is going up your nose.
mikimoto
21 years ago
"Sweet insurgent costume Dude! High Five!!"
tank71663
21 years ago
Touch my Nuggets just one more time and I'll let you have it.
tank71663
21 years ago
This is your last chance..either tell me whats in the "special sauce" or I'll let you have it
baracuda
21 years ago
Hi, Can I take your order ?
Thom
21 years ago
"Simon says... put your left hand up."
jackconrad
21 years ago
All right CLown where's my matches!!
MARKQ
21 years ago
All right bozo, when I say no pickles I mean NO PICKLES
bullwinkle
21 years ago
This young Mujahadeen rode the short bus to Jihadist day camp....
tsmith283
21 years ago
"You call that a gun? That's not a gun....now this, this is a........"
CulleyJC52
21 years ago
"If you come quietly and take me to the nearest Burger King, no one will get hurt"
Users browsing this topic