strider32
21 years ago
Listen up LovelyRed, I have a message from Echick...
puskarich
21 years ago
"Things got out of control during a recent sleepover at the Neverland Ranch."
strider32
21 years ago
Now let's see if it's true what they say about men with big feet
ddsmokin
21 years ago
Where's the fu**king beef
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
dont shoot mister, I'm tellin ya my name isn't hubcap and I don't even know your wife
Schmitty22
21 years ago
ADMIT IT! YOUR HUBCAP!
mikimoto
21 years ago
Here's one for the Pulp Fiction fans. **Using my best Jules (Samuel L. Jackson) voice**

"Lower your arm again! I dare you, I double dare muthaf*ckah! Lower your arm one more g*dd*mn time!"
PuffYourCaresAway
21 years ago
"This is yer last warning, clown! Get rid of the hot air dryers and put the paper towels back in the restrooms, or next time it's yer knee caps."
Browns82
21 years ago
I'm getting in the ball pit AND I'm keeping my shoes on, Bozo.
mikimoto
21 years ago
"Who thinks the clown should live?? Raise your hand."
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Hello querida, my name is Pablo...let's be friends.
Don't mind the gun. I'm shy.

I'm a pisces, love long walks on the magma, and I'm studying to be a vegetarian.

Now that we're friends. Tell me more about sesame seed buns. Do pickles grow on trees? I must know everything about you.
osage
21 years ago
Guns don't kill people... I kill people!
Sfraun04
21 years ago
"Now are you going to give me a job or are we going to have a problem here Ronny?!"
qmechanics
21 years ago
Educated in America priceless.......................

Q
THL
  • THL
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Funny!?!? You think I'm funny??
mikimoto
21 years ago
"...and for my next magic trick, I will make your head disappear!"
burninbluz
21 years ago
" OK Boss, listen and listen good. If I want to take a 12 minute break instead of 10 I WILL. If I want to pass out free food to my homies I WILL. If I want to wear my pants so that my ass is hanging out I WILL. Got it?
Oh, and can I get that 10 cent raise now? This minimum wage crap just ain't cutting it, the mothers of my kids say they need diapers."
ajeroth
21 years ago
I SWEAR!! The Breakfast grill gets shut off at 10:30.... But I'll turn it back on just for you.



ajeroth
KNOF
21 years ago
About time you uncovered my identity, yes it's me, E-Chick.
tank71663
21 years ago
If I WANTED fries with my shake I would have ORDERED fries with my shake!!
Users browsing this topic