strick9
21 years ago
Ok. So who's the unlucky soul who gave me up then? When I find out, you will pay...

-Mark
PurpleSageRighter
21 years ago
top ^




so's I dont' keep loosin track

Purp
rogfam1
21 years ago
Where is this thing anyway..
box box who has the box.....
am I next ohh ohh I'm next....
awww I dont think I am next....
Clyde
Goody
21 years ago
Hey where the heck did you come from...I thought I got rid of you last night!



Goody
lukin
21 years ago
I expected this thing 2 days ago, but it hasn't come yet. My mail usually comes around two o'clock PST, I'll let you know when it arrives.
nfldraftman
21 years ago
No worries so long as it arrives. I am on vacation starting tip off of March Madness, so I'm good. Trying to find some cigars with a bigger ring gauge for e-chick since that seems to be her preference.
PurpleSageRighter
21 years ago
I've got a Big "J" I'll give you to send her.



Heh heh heh heh .... I know what yer thingkingk.



I mean a big (Casa Blanca) Jeroboam 10" x 66 ring.

Purp
dice7711
21 years ago
Hey, purp I need your snailer when you get a chance -- dice7711 at hotmail dot com. Thanks.
myash07
21 years ago
I'm sorry I think I may have sent it 1st class, but here's the DC# 0304 1070 0001 2232 9392

Sorry about the wait... myash &^%$ up!
lukin
21 years ago
didn't come yesterday, but everyday brings new fresh hope:)
lukin
21 years ago
boxs is safe and sound. I put the cigars in my humi to let them soak up a little moisture over the weekend. Box arrived in great condition though.
nfldraftman
21 years ago
Sweet! We had a great herf today, and I got several candidates who might find their way on to those down the line. Great bunch of guys here at the 'Nati herf.

threadjack on***

I'd like to take a second to congratulate my alma mater Ohio University on winning the MAC Championship and a shot in the NCAA Tournament. They were down 57-38 with 16 minutes to go, went on a 22-3 run to tie it, missed a game winner in regulation and won in OT on a tip-in that hung on the rim for about 12 hours before going down with 0.5 seconds left for the win. I haven't been that emotionally spent after a sporting event in a long time.

threadjack off***
lukin
21 years ago
I took some, left some, packaged it up and sent it on its merry way, headed for the lovely state of Ohio.

I also packaged up some other lovely beauties and sent them for delivery in virginia.....Myash, don't ever think you can blindly bomb me (especially since you acted all innocent about it) and think to get away with it.
myash07
21 years ago
lukin
I really screwed up! I'm trying to confess...
PurpleSageRighter
21 years ago
dice7711

email: joseph at purplesagerighters dot com

Purp
rogfam1
jlambert
21 years ago
I'm one step closer! 😛

As of 03-15-2005
Box now on the way to:
nfldraftman
echick
Goody
rogfam1
bassdude
loosecard
gandalf907
jlambert
Sleepmonkey
PurpleSageRighter
dice7711
mikecook 
E-Chick
21 years ago
EEEEeeeekkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It's almost here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



nfldraftman
21 years ago
Yep, E I will soon have a package with your name on it.
nfldraftman
21 years ago
ok, the box has arrived, thx Lukin. Took a few, left a few more. E, this will be en route soon!
Users browsing this topic