jlambert
21 years ago
updated the list...number shows how many people are in front of you. 0 of course means you have a box enroute 🙂

As of 03-17-2005
Box now on the way to:
00. echick
01. Goody
02. rogfam1
03. bassdude
04. loosecard
05. gandalf907
06. jlambert
07. Sleepmonkey
08. PurpleSageRighter
09. dice7711
10. mikecook
E-Chick
21 years ago
Happy, happy, joy, joy...
Happy, happy, joy, joy...

Happy, happy, joy, joy...
Happy, happy, joy, joy...

Happy, happy, joy, joy...
Happy, happy, joy, joy...

Happy, happy, joy, joy, joy!
E-Chick
21 years ago
Greg and Gerald...

Check your e-mail please!

Marla
jlambert
myash07
21 years ago
I don't know what happened...

Do I need to put together another box and send it to goody to keep it rolling? I don't mind.
Someone say something or shoot me an email.
myash07 at msn dot com
drnos
  • drnos
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I'd hold off for a couple of days, myash07.

Echick has dropped off this forum, but I still expect her to uphold this pass. We just may not get the benefit of her posting about it here.
spyderman
21 years ago
Is there room at the bottome of the list?
nfldraftman
21 years ago
This is on its way to E-chick, enjoy Marla!
jlambert
21 years ago
^

I must be out of the loop on current happenings... update please 🙂
myash07
21 years ago
As of 03-21-2005
Box now on the way to:
00. echick
01. Goody
02. rogfam1
03. bassdude
04. loosecard
05. gandalf907
06. jlambert
07. Sleepmonkey
08. PurpleSageRighter
09. dice7711
10. mikecook
11. springgod
Gandalf
21 years ago
^^^^

What's Happening?
PurpleSageRighter
21 years ago
Threadjack on:
****************
68 drnos says: "Echick has dropped off this forum ..."
****************

Okay, ... I'll ask.

What happened to echick?

****************
Threadjack off

Purp
nfldraftman
21 years ago
E has the box, and I would suspect got the box out today or will tomorrow.
jlambert
PurpleSageRighter
21 years ago
Tanks fer da bomb, dice

Back attcha ...

Purp
Goody
21 years ago
Got the boxpass in my grubby little hands.

Gonna take everything out and send to the troops and then refill it and handoff to rogfam1 (hopefully tonight).

Hope thats ok!




Goody
jlambert
21 years ago
As of 03-28-2005
Box now on the way to:
00. rogfam1
01. bassdude
02. loosecard
03. gandalf907
04. jlambert
05. Sleepmonkey
06. PurpleSageRighter
07. dice7711
08. mikecook
09. springgod 
jlambert
21 years ago
^ 🙂
Users browsing this topic