usahog
21 years ago
JonR.... have you noticed Wagner has no tolerance level what so ever for debate on issue's without throwing up a Poor Me Flag??

he strikes me "MPO" as a wife beater and child abuser who cannot tolerate anyone proving him wrong on his assumptions??

Hog
BigTony
21 years ago
Pancho --- you are so very correct!
When I read Wagner's anti- semi auto post and then the very next post was Charlie agreeing with that nonsense?!?! Anti-riot guns??? What the hell are they? Only the Police should have them --- not citizens?? HELLO -- Police ARE citizens!(Gee, I hope I never have to protest something that the Police consider a RIOT and need to break up with the banned "riot control guns")
AArrgh! I tried to post without anger and to limit my frustration but reading those last posts really made my blood boil. I guess some folks will just never understand untill its too late.
It makes me sad.
God Bless America and God Bless the Armed American!
rgds,
Tony
Wagner
21 years ago
hog:

Forgive me but you are a complete imbecile! To call someone lazy or uninformed is one thing, but wife beater, child abuser--so are one very sick, very sorry, pathetic soul.

Get out and start working for a living--you have too much free time on your hands living off government assistance.

Wagner
Wagner
21 years ago
Let me clarify that--you are one very sick, very sorry, pathetic sole!

Wagner
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
uh Hog he just called you a piece of shoe leather
cjmkcm
21 years ago
The reality is the 2nd ammendment gets bent for it's own use. It allows for guns in a controlled enviroment. A militia. Individual gun ownership is not guaranteed by the ammendment. Its been interpreted to mean that. It was not its intent. It allows for the individual states that make up the nation to maintain a guard to prevent the federal govenment using force against it.
usahog
21 years ago
Thank You Very Much Wagner.. May I have another??

the post above was directed to JonR.. I do not have an email addy for him or his phone number and was my personal observation to many of your posts towards others including myself... I also noticed you did not refute the statement and tried to divert it to my too much time on my hands and my living off the government comment... I don't live off the government... I draw a disability for actions of your favorite president (Willy Clinton) and his many other crohnies enforced on the military members... this wasn't by choice, but was under false pretences... what I do with my time while on this disability is non of your F*ckin Business... other then for you to know, I'd say the same thing to you face to face ;0)~~~
_________________________________________

JonR, one of these days I need to get your email addy so we can discuss wagners... behind closed doors!!!!
username @ hotmail (dot) com

Keep the faith Bro!!! I enjoy your posts!!!

Hog
Pancho
21 years ago
Tony,
Thanks for the support. You are right that some people just don't get it. I've found that the common thread among these folks is that they are uninformed. They will argue with you until they are blue in the fact about a topic they don't even understand. Wagner/Charlie don't even know what a semiautomatic pistol is (much less why they should somehow be treated differently under the second amendment than any other type of gun), but they're against them! Now that their ignorance has been exposed, they resort to sophomoric name calling. These folks are the first ones to come crying for help when the poop hits the fan.

I own guns not because I'm afraid of the government but because I enjoy shooting guns as a hobby and I'm entitled as a citizen of the United States to own them. Simple as that.
Pancho
21 years ago
cjmkcm,
You are wrong. The second amendment does provide for the individual possession of firearms. That's why it states that: A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Maybe you don't like the words "the people," but they are there for a reason. If you had any clue at all about early American history, you would know that militias were the citizens (i.e., individual people) who would drop their farming, form up in units, and go do the military fighting. That was necessary because there was no standing army. Your notion that the amendment was designed only so that states could have "arms" is just wrong. Read some history or stay out of the deep water.
Skatty2hotty
21 years ago
Chris Rock had some opinions about gun violence in one of his stand-ups. He felt that guns don't kill people, bullets do. All bullets should cost $5000. If you get shot, you know you deserved it. "That guy musta done something wrong, they put $50000 worth of bullets in him!"
andytv
21 years ago
I'm with you Pablo;

The 2nd supports an armed populace. You would have to do some SERIOUS "interpretation" to apply it only to militia.
Skatty2hotty
21 years ago
In one of my favorite Simpsons episodes (a Halloween special) Lisa has all of Springfield turning in thier guns. She notices that Homer has turned over all but one of his guns when he replies, "Oh, not Mr. Blasty! Don't worry boy, soon you'll be shooting angles in heaven."

good stuff
usahog
21 years ago
http://www.constitution.org/mil/cs_milit.htm 

Militia
"The militia, when properly formed, are in fact the people themselves, ... all men capable of bearing arms;..."
— "Letters from the Federal Farmer to the Republic", 1788 (either Richard Henry Lee or Melancton Smith).
"Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man against his own bosom? Congress shall have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American ... The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the People."
— Tench Coxe, 1788.
Wagner
21 years ago
hog:

That was the poorest excuse for one's actions I have heard. "You didn't have JonR's email address." BS!!!

I'll tell you something bro, you make stupid statements like that and I'll fire right back at you--just as you saw.

Wagner

PS--but I got to tell you you are getting very close to my list of non-entities (such as mo's man).
usahog
21 years ago
What more can I do to make the Top of that List???


Do you need another Clue???

Hog

btw I do not have JonR's email and it wasn't BS...

johnfs
21 years ago
Fock guns, I want the BOMB!
JonR
21 years ago
Since January 1st there have been "86" murders in Philadelphia, up 20% from last year, "15" of those murders were by handguns. That means "71" murders were committed by other means.

Guns don't kill people, people kill people, one way or another.


JonR
adroomi
21 years ago
You mean it's "people that kill people?"

....oh, well then in that case the arguement is over, and we should just sit back, relax, and await our own sad demise.....there's nothing we can do about it, right?

What can I do?
Why should I care?
It's not something I can control?

Until....
Until.............

Until it's one of my loved ones, then I cry and scream, "how can this happen.....in AMERICA?"

"guns don't kill people, people kill people" is a tired, worn out, degradaded, poor, sorry excuse for a catch-phrase. It doesn't work anymore. It does nothing to address the real issue......"why do we kill each other in America?"
JonR
21 years ago
"Until it's one of my loved ones, then I cry and scream, "how can this happen.....in AMERICA?"

It happens all over the world in all countries. My point was 71 murders out of 86 were committed without the use of firearms.

If your scared just stay in the communist country of your choice, I'm sure America will continue to exist without you.

JonR
Mo'sMan
  • Mo'sMan
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
adroomi.......do something besides drivel lip service. You offered no rebuttal. Here's a summary of what you said;

blah blah blah, i'm a closet commie, yackety yackety yackety, secretly in love with Rick, yadda yadda yadda, nothing else to offer
Users browsing this topic