usahog
21 years ago
"or, Hog, how about Iraq helping to pay for the war with money it was supposedly going to get from oil sales?"

That Thom is a logical question I cannot answer?? thats another what is "is" question?? LOL

I know that the Frozen Assets (($$Billions)) were awarded to the first Gulf War Prisoner of War vets and family's and Bush Administration stepped in and is holding this up?? (someone posted that enlightening info on here CBid awhile back??

What I do know is.. we spent Billions Babysitting Saddam for over 12 yrs.. while we find out his UN Oil for Food program was being scammed for Billions by many rich and famious lawmakers around the world and coherts... and no one wanted us to go in and stop this easy money deals... But it happened and now all the smoke and Mirrors about this or that.. the above links are reality...

whats being told to the American Public is coming from one side of the Government and then what is being told to the Veterans is coming from the other side?? which one is it that we are to believe?

it doesn't matter because they like to keep a diversionary going all the time.. keep everyone worked up with possiblity's that no one is paying attention to which shell is moved where?? thus they make money (politicians) and we're losing it... thats reality
also ;0)

question them and you hear... we're doing this for your betterment we work for you??? LMAO!!! Yep I felt that... and thanks for this kiss before you zipped up an headed out the door LOL

Hog
AVB
  • AVB
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
Yes I have but Steve S isn't qualified to play.

"Author: usahog Date: 05/09/2005 04:32 PM Reply
AVB... 30+ yrs in the military and you've never heard of the "Word" game?? what is is?? LOL"
usahog
21 years ago
yes he is (SteveS)... he's a US Citizen who heard these words from a previous President of the United States also....

what is "Is" LOL

he also see's it every year on April 15th and every 3 yrs when elections are coming up...

Hog
AVB
  • AVB
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
I guess I’m getting complacent as I would rather have a leader who F**ked around then one who F**ked up.
usahog
21 years ago
What is your definition of "F*cked Up"?? LMAO!!!!!

Hog
Mo'sMan
  • Mo'sMan
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
AVB......Clinton "screwed up" nearly everything. If he would have dealt with this and taken out Bin laden when he had the chance.......wait, Democrats are a type of terrorist.
AVB
  • AVB
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
Before you revise history remember that Bin Laden was a minor player who was also fighting against the Russians with our support not that long before Clinton's first term. Abu Nadal was the big terrorist at that time if I remember correctly.

Now we can always talk about what a wonderful job george has done in Korea. You remember Korea, one of thos Axis of Evil places that has a dictator in power, admitted WMD, and who's leadership has killed 10's of thousands of their own people. Of course, Korea doesn't prove anything to daddy, isn't weak and doesn't have any oil. Just something to think about.
Mo'sMan
  • Mo'sMan
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Hmmm.......North Korea. Just another Clinton screwup. George has it right; you don't cater to a tyrrant.
adroomi
21 years ago
Unless he suits your purpose. When you're done with him, you kill him. We catered him and Bin Laden for many years. Just long enough to get what we wanted. Rather what the Bush family wanted. A pipeline through afghanistan.

Can anyone please tell me why on Sept 12th, we put the Bin Laden family on planes and flew them home when all the other planes were grounded? Then we went out and arrested middle eastern college students and put them in prison. A simple answer is all I need. Just tell me why.
TrannyMk
21 years ago
It was some Saudi's that were flown home, not Osama's family. I also believe it was AFTER the grounding not during. And I dont know why.
adroomi
21 years ago
Bin Laden is a Saudi.
TrannyMk
21 years ago
He is a Saudi, but was expelled from Saudi Arabia in 1991 due to anti gov activities. Then he went to Sudan for 5yrs until the US put pressure on the Sudan gov. He then was expelled from Sudan and went to Afghanistan.

I never heard that the Saudi's who left were related to him. I think I would have remembered that. I also doubt that his family would live in the US after the 1st trade center attack. I could be wrong though.
adroomi
21 years ago
Tranny,
We have been in business, well rather the bush family has been in business with the Bin Ladens for years and years. Now granted he is a black sheep, but regardless, members of his family (46 to be exact) were allowed to leave the country after the WTC attacks of 9/11. They were not questioned. They were also allowed to fly to a secure military base (in Texas of all places) via US Government chartered plane on 9/14 prior to leaving the country.

This was to "protect them" from US cititzens that might just come after them. I understand that.

What bothers me is that they left the country and were not held as suspects.
slabman
21 years ago
hmmm, let's see:
Democratic Clinton administration: This country was the most prosperous it has been in the last 100 years.
No deficit, and were in the black. And this guy is a screwup...???

Republican Bush Administration: Were at War. A trillion dollar or more deficit we'll never get rid of. And this guy has got it right...??? Cmon!

Another thought: Terrorists attack the United States, and are in Afghanistan, so we attack Iraq??? Of course this could have nothing to do with Saddam's attempt on George W's life. Let's see... there couldn't be any personal vendetta's here ???

Slab
TrannyMk
21 years ago
Interesting... I would have thought I'd remember that, but like I said I could be wrong...
usahog
21 years ago
Ok So all this talk about pipelines and WMD's no WMD's..... and then these new laws on Homeland Security/Bio defense and possible Biowar and chemicals used on our own Land and people... tell me something?

but first read the latest since 1994 and the recent current event since then....

Reading this one first:
Universities Prepare New Defenders Against Bioterror
http://www.nti.org/d_newswire/issues/2005_5_9.html#E600437C 

Then this one:
List of murdered scientists: "51 since 1994, Most of them after 911?"
http://www.hspig.org/ipw-web/bulletin/bb/viewtopic.php?p=10056& 

I don't think this would be a retirement field and health risk hazard I would want to go into??

and why would someone/group/organization/entity.. want to knock off known biochemists and then recruit more??

now back to the pipelines and the WMD's not found/found/who knows what??

I Know I Know... War for Oil and I'm still paying close to $2.50 a gallon...

I'll post more on Clintons F**k-ups shortly LMAO!!!!


Oh and BTW Korea was a letdown from the Harry Truman/ Dwight Eisenhower/MacArther Years...
http://www.faqfarm.com/Q/FAQ/1814 

Just like the first Gulf War... remove N.Korea from the south and call it a stalemate Remove Iraq from Kuwait and call it?? a disaster waiting to happen...
and 50 some years later we have what?? Bush's Fault for both LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hog
TrannyMk
21 years ago
slabman

A monkey could have been Pres during the 'tech bubble' and we would have done just as well. It's the people that invented computer products and the related industries that caused that boom. Not Clinton.
usahog
21 years ago
crap!!!!!!

ok here was the other link to the
List of murdered scientists: "51 since 1994, Most of them after 911?"

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/scientists.htm 

Hog
TrannyMk
21 years ago
Oh heck I forgot...Gore invented the internet...LMAO!!!
Thom
21 years ago
Mo'sMan said "...Democrats are a type of terrorist."

You take that back right now.

You are calling half of Americans terrorists and that is plain wrong and you know it. That is one of THE most idiotic things that I have ever read.
Users browsing this topic