Velvet Jones
21 years ago
No sign of it yet, maybe tomorrow.
Pinto
21 years ago
It went out Fri. afternoon, today should be the day....
Pancho
21 years ago
I still need an address for kmaustin21 and I don't have time to babysit this thing this week.
Da Chief
21 years ago
I have Sloth's snailer....poised and ready! LOL!

Da Chief
sloth
21 years ago
and I have wennerman's...

eek! just when I thought it would never get to me... its just around the corner!
wennerman
21 years ago
Heeey Eodusmc I need your snailer
Tom

wennerman at hotmail dot com
sloth
21 years ago
btw, tom... thanks for the package I got friday!...

now i have to find some way you make you wish you didn't sign up behind me!
eodusmc
21 years ago
email sent wennerman
eodusmc
21 years ago
zapgr i need your snailer.
[email protected]
Velvet Jones
21 years ago
Gents - received the box today and it will be in the mail to Pancho tomorrow.
LOL at the "10-12 stick" thing - I'm expecting to see a "video tape box"in my mail box, Yeah,right.

I guess I should've figured that it was an impossiblity for the BOTL's to NOT throw in extras!
Must be something to do with nicotine gradually affecting the brain's ability to function properly in the math area. ;0)

P.S. : Depreece - the Idaho spuds died a slow death in the box on my front porch in the 92 degree heat!
Had to give them a proper burial.

Thanks to all for keeping it going.

Dennis

Pancho
21 years ago
Thanks for the fast turn around VJ.

I have not heard from kmaustin21 despite several attempts to contact him, and as far as I can tell he hasn't posted in over a week. If I have not heard from him by the time I receive the box, I will send it to Chief the next morning and you guys can sort it out from there.
Da Chief
21 years ago
Standing by!

Da Chief
eodusmc
21 years ago
anyone know zapgr? has not replied just want to know if anyone has his email? R6 then wennerman then me. can't wait. i'm ready for this one. have some treats to contribute.
eodusmc
21 years ago
r6 sloth wennerman then me. d@mn. another let down.
teedubbya
21 years ago
Its getting closer.......
sloth
21 years ago
duun nup.... duuuuun nup...
dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun....

dah-na-na-naaaaaaaa...
Da Chief
Pancho
21 years ago
Should receive today or tomorrow. Still no word from kmaustin21, so it will go to Chief next.
eodusmc
21 years ago
Rubs hands with anticipation. 🙂
teedubbya
21 years ago
pick me pick me
Users browsing this topic