teedubbya
21 years ago
sooo.... I'm last on the list... we need more to stand in line don't we?
Pancho
21 years ago
Box received today. I will send it to Chief on Monday morning. Chief, I'm sending you an email shortly.
Da Chief
21 years ago
Pancho..got your short email...really disappointed with what you have told me. BOTLS previous..not sure what to say. Wasn't expecting super supers but not trash. If you want to get rid of low end gars send them to a newbie who wants to get his feet wet.

Not a box pass...come on BOTLS.......So Pancho is going out of his way to bring the box back up to or above par. Shouldn't be that way. I have ISOM's and super premimums that I am now afraid to put in cause someone will take all the cigars and put in dog rockets.

Just my .02 cents.

Pancho...make sure your snailer is on that box..please. I wnat to send you something to make up for your box boost.

Da Chief
sloth
21 years ago
wennerman
21 years ago
Heey Pancho..drop me a E...I would like to chat
Tom

wennerman at hotmail dot com
erkwgz
21 years ago
Me too Pancho!

R6, I know every BOTL below you except eodusmc. You will not have any worries with any of them. They are all top notch BOTL's And I would not hesitate to do business with any of them. Just my .02 for what it is worth.

Later.....Erik
erkwgz
21 years ago
Eodusmc,

If you still need Zapgr's e-mail addy drop me a line.

erik at prtcnet dot org

Later.....Erik
eodusmc
21 years ago
erik i finally got in touch with him. i think he travels alot. he emailed me last night. sounds like sabatage has happened. if your worried about the pass a few botl have traded with me and they can speak up for me. ded, akanyced, myash, rugrunner, mr harten. i'm not a lurker by no means. just want to enjoy good smoke. i think it's quite piss poor for someone to take premiums and replace with a box of dog rockets, if that has happened? sure sounds that way. maybe i am just reading into this thread. pancho send me your snailer and i would be glad to help bring your stock back up. [email protected]
Velvet Jones
21 years ago
Chief - you have mail.
Pinto
21 years ago
noticed the same thing when box arrived to me, I took 4 crappy "yard gars" and replaced with much better premium smokes I didn't replenish the whole box, but I certainly couldn't pass the box as it was.

PINTO
erkwgz
21 years ago
Eodusmc,

My reply was not a slam on you my friend. We have just never had any dealings before. No harm intended and I hope none taken.

Later.....Erik
eodusmc
21 years ago
none taken erik. i just understand how much smokes cost, and wouldn't want to be treated that way.

chris
Velvet Jones
21 years ago
Ditto what Pinto said.
I'm sending some smokes to Da Chief to add to the box to up the quality a bit, so the guys down the line won't be disappointed upon opening the box.
I realize the rules say "the rule about leaving the box better than you received it has to be ignored",so who knows, maybe there was or wasn't anything purposely shady going on.
Anyway, just thought I'd help out so this thing does stay "perpetual" and not die out.

Dennis
Da Chief
21 years ago
Velvet...you gots mail back...

To all in the box pass. I am going to hold it until I get Velvets box to add to the KISS pass arrives. Before I send it out I will tell you what I got from Pancho, what I took, and what I put in. (As well as what VJ sent to drop in). It is up to those down the line to say what is in and what goes out. You don't have to if you don't want to. I just don't want anyone think I sent rockets.... 🙂

Da Chief.
Pinto
21 years ago
Hold the box for one more day, and I'll get some sticks out the door towards the restock....

Throw my name on the end of the list and let's get this going again!

PINTO
sloth
21 years ago
Heh,... glad this is being all cleared up before it got to me. I suck at "taking charge".

=P
Pancho
21 years ago
Box is out in the morning.

DC 420 80922 9101 0385 5574 9360 8594 75

You guys downstream can handle it however you like, but the box that is on the way to Chief is fully stocked now and ready to roll.

Da Chief
21 years ago
Roger that BOTLS stepping up to make it a BOX....not a box.. LOL!

Da Chief
teedubbya
21 years ago
Not sure what happened or why, but I promise I'll it will leave my hands in good shape, and I'll list "ins and outs"


teedubbya
21 years ago
even though I can't type a coherent message this morning.... coffee
Users browsing this topic