dpreece
  • dpreece
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
A special thanks to Pancho and R6 for getting this thing back up and going!!!! You guys Rock!!! Also to VJ and Pinto for helping to re-stock the box!! I too agree that in the future a list of puts and takes should be placed on the forum to keep us all on the up and up!! I can not speak for any B/SOTL before thread #4, but I believe that everyone below me who has come in contact with the box has been properly rewarded for their efforts!! Now if its ok with you folks, throw my name on the bottom of the list again and lets get this flyin!!! 🙂

Thanks again to everyone, and sorry for my rambling!!

Dustin
wennerman
21 years ago
Yes..puts and takes listed is a good idea,,if for no other reason then to cya...my thanks to Pancho for
being the stand up guy he is and fixing the pass before it left his hands,,and also to "Da Chief" and VJ
for stepping up to sweeten the package...I think Pancho
should be put back on the list soo this time his wait for the pass will be worth it..my.02
Tom
Da Chief
21 years ago
I agree..but only if Pancho wants to be back on the list.

PINTO-Email me... edge_80917 at yahoo dot com
kmaustin21
21 years ago
Sorry guys. Didn't know this was so close to me and I did half forget about it so I wasn't keeping up with this thread. Don't blame you for passing me by.
Da Chief
21 years ago
K--

We can put you back in line if you want.

Da Chief
Pancho
21 years ago
Thanks to Dustin and Tom, my wait for the pass has already been made worth it. I think I'll wait awhile before getting back in line for the pass.
Da Chief
21 years ago
Sorry guys....Been busy here at work. Don't want to drop a dime but unfortunately Pinto's Beans didn't make it by saturday so box went out this AM. If it comes shortly I will play catch up to the BOX.

Sloth coming at you DC 0304 1070 0002 0920 5960.

Ordinance on board is as follows:

KISS Box
-Black Pearl Maduro
-Punch
-Carlos Tarano Exodus
-Legends...Green Label and Blue Label
-Perdomo Reserve LT Cab-White Label
-Perdomo2
-Cupido
-Carlos Torano Tribute Church Vin2003
-Gurka Regent
-Gurka mini (Looks like a roach..LOL)
-Cuban Perejo (Fat ****)
-Perdomo Reserve Cab with Red Label
-RyJ Reserva Real
-Onyx
-CAO Black
-CAO Brazilia Go
-Hoya De Monterrey Dark Sumi
-Monte Cristo
-La Gloria Cubana Serie R
-Olivia
-Perdomo Reserve LT Cab - White label
-Cusano Corojo 1997 Vintage
-Macanudo Vintage 1997
-AF Gran Reserva

There was a bag with matches,a cutter, a humi crystal tube. I put in one of my Chief's Coins so if anyone collects coins like I do it is there for ya.

Now lets keep the other BOTLS happy and not DOG ROCKET the box. Cool?

Da Chief
Pinto
21 years ago
Sorry all!! The weather here in the East is beautiful and, I took a long weekend to beach with my family.
Sloth, shoot me your addy and I get get my smokes and some extras from DPreece into the fold at your stop..I can get them in the mail tomorrow(tues.)

Then if nobody minds, I'd like to go back on the end of the list.

Thanks,

PINTO

PINTO 63 at hotmail dot com
Da Chief
21 years ago
List updated.

Enroute to sloth ...

1. wennerman
2. eodusmc
3. zapgr
4. teedubbya
5. mr.harten
6. Pinto.

Carry on!

Da Chief
sloth
21 years ago
eodusmc
21 years ago
2 more before i get to see the PRECIOUS.
zapgr
21 years ago
teedubbya

got your addy I am ready to go

get that box amovin

teedubbya
21 years ago
oh yea. come to papa
Pinto
21 years ago
still have not recieved Sloth's snailer. Would like to finally get these additions out the door today.

Any help from the peanut gallery?

wennerman
21 years ago
Heeey Eodusmc...I lost your darn snailer ..please
send it to me again...cleaning files and did tooo good of a job...
Tom
wennerman at hotmail dot com
Da Chief
21 years ago
Pinto...sent AGAIN....I think you need to take the gap out of your email addy. Cut and paste make it bad, I think.

Da Chief
Pinto
21 years ago
all set, thanks to Da Chief!

Sending to Sloth for inclusion in the pass per myself and the ever gracious DPreece:

RP Sungrown Torp
Fuente Sungrown Churchill
Gurhka Master Select "The Duke"
Montecristo Series VI Torp
Montecristo Corona Gorda
La Escepcion Series IV Tapas Negras
Diamond Crown Maximus Churchill #2
Perdermo Cabinet Reserve "R"
PAM 64 Exclusivo
PAN 64 Principe
Opus X Fuente Fuente

Enjoy,

PINTO

PINTO63 at hotmail dot com
Da Chief
21 years ago
Wow....very nice.

Da Chief
Pancho
21 years ago
Now the "Keep It Simple Stupid" box pass has close to 40 cigars with many of them being top shelf. This is crazy.

We need to give some thought to the future of this pass. Because it is perpertual, it does not return to any one person. Now that people are posting puts and takes, it is growing and the original sticks are spending a lot of quality time in various boxes traveling throughout the country. That's not what this pass is supposed to be about.

Maybe you guys downstream should split those sticks up and keep them and restart the KISS pass under its original guidelines.

Other ideas?
Da Chief
21 years ago
My original thought was....I think Pinto is sucking up! LMAO!!!!!!!!!

I agree with you Panch.

Da Chief
Users browsing this topic