Steven Drummond
21 years ago
I do, I will be happy to take them off your hands.
email sent.
I knew staying up late would pay off one day 😉
TUC
chuckler
21 years ago
TheUnknownCollector,

You were the first guy to post "I Do" so the smokes go to you.

Email sent... package will go out early this week.

PT 🙂
Steven Drummond
21 years ago
Ok,
The Chuckler has me taken care of.
Now that that's done .

Who want's some free smokes from the left coast !
jesserd44 At earthlink Dot net
StogeeBoy
21 years ago
I do ,e-mail enroute.
domahboy AT yahoo .com
Steven Drummond
21 years ago
OK StogeeBoy ,
First to reply with the proper "I Do" . There all yours.
I have your snailer , Package will go out Monday.
USPS Priority , You should receive it by Thursday.
Email sent.......
StogeeBoy
21 years ago
Well I guess its my turn to ask then.......




Who would like some rasberry phillies??


Domahboy AT yahoo.com
chuckler
21 years ago
Rasberry phillies?? No such thing is there!?!?!?

Wow, I must live a sheltered life...

PT 🙂
StogeeBoy
21 years ago
I guess no one wants rasberry phillies. WHat about strawberry phillies??

Chuckler, I'm just coming up with random berries that i eat through a course of a day LOL.
pabloescabar
21 years ago
...dingleberry
StogeeBoy
21 years ago
Good one pablo LOL.


Now would anyone like some free smokes???

Domahboy AT yahoo.com
StogeeBoy
21 years ago
Wow no ones free smokes???
Carvajal5150
21 years ago
SB

I do!!!

E-mail sent
StogeeBoy
21 years ago
Carvajal5150, didn't recieve e-mail yet. Try sending another one. My spam filters are turned off.
StogeeBoy
21 years ago
Nvmd. Got the e-mail, all set will go out tomorrow
john
Carvajal5150
21 years ago
ok.....
Who wants some free smokes from my humble stash???

carvajal5150 at aol.com
zcgar
21 years ago
I do, I do email sent
zcgar
21 years ago
Carvajal150, tried to send email but was returned. What did you do spam block me? I've been spamed!!!!!
Carvajal5150
21 years ago
Z,
Got your e-mail, package will go out in the morning.
C5150
chuckler
21 years ago
TheUnknownCollector,

Your sampler hit the USPS today... should be there Thursday latest. Tossed in a few smokes I have been enjoying of late.

Enjoy.

PT 🙂
Steven Drummond
21 years ago
Chuckler ,
Thanks for the info, I will be watching for it. Let you know when it hits.
Regards, TUC
Users browsing this topic