StogeeBoy
21 years ago
Carvajal5150, Package went out today.
cigarkid22
21 years ago
Pablo, I cannot express my deepest gratitude for your generosity. What an explosive package. I cannot thank you enough for the coffee and chocolate's you sent, plus the premium sticks. Get ready for a Gator Retaliation soon.

Rob
pabloescabar
21 years ago
chuckler
21 years ago
Thom,

Your awesome sampler hit my door today... actually blew the door right off the hinges... Great selection of smokes.

Many thanks my brother.

PT 🙂
StogeeBoy
21 years ago
TUC, got your awesome sampler today. All I can say is WOW. thanks again
chuckler
21 years ago
zcgar,

Your up my man...

PT 🙂
Thom
21 years ago
Chuckler -- It was my absolute pleasure. Smoke those in good health.

Thom
Steven Drummond
21 years ago
StogeeBoy ........

Glad to hear they arrived safely , Enjoy the sticks.

Regards, Steve .... TUC 🙂
Carvajal5150
21 years ago
Zcgar,
Your stogies went out this morning.
DC# 0304 1070 0000 0454 4264
Don't forget, you are up. Please return the favor to a fellow BOTL.
C5150
zcgar
21 years ago
I'm up???? Ok, who would like some dog rockets?
zcgar
21 years ago
Send your request to [email protected]. Hey Chuckler, thanks for reminding me, got busy at work. Ok, who's up for some free smokes?
chuckler
21 years ago
zcgar,

No worries, we're all just trying to have some fun...

PT -(
moonman
21 years ago
I'll smoke them free seegars! Yeehawwww
zcgar
21 years ago
moonman,email received got to go pick up some dog rockets. I'll let you know when they're ready to launch.
z
chuckler
21 years ago
Note to Moonman...

You may want to start a new Thread... PIF 70... & Don't forget to add the rules at the top.

This one is over 100... up to you man... Thanks.

PT 🙂
Carvajal5150
21 years ago
StogeeBoy,
I received your package yesterday, what a great bunch of cigars, you were too generous. I really appreciate it.
C5150
Steven Drummond
21 years ago
chuckler ..........
Do you have tracking on that package ? Nothing as of yet and I have received my mail today. Did you put delivery confirmation on the package if so check it out.
Regards, Steven TUC
chuckler
21 years ago
Got it at home... will email you tonight... should have been there by now... We will resolve, no worries man.

PT 😞
zcgar
21 years ago
moonman, this is mission control, rockets have been launched. expect touch down Tuesday afternoon. fx #848532543171. better get in the bunker this bomb will go off.
z
Thom
21 years ago
Charlie --- Got your smokes today and they look very nice. I'm really looking forward to that Perdomo *grin*

Thom
Users browsing this topic