moonman
  • moonman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
[Pay it Forward] PIF 70

The Basic Rules.....

In a PIF thread, somebody asks,"Who wants some cigars?" The first person to respond [on the thread] that they want some cigars, will receive some cigars from the person offering.

The "suggested minimum" PIF package is FIVE PREMIUM smokes. You are encouraged to send more, but no less please.

If you don't have a FIVER of PREMIUM smokes, PLEASE BUY SOME, then play!!!!

It is then their turn to ask if anyone wants some cigars within an [Approx] 24-hour time frame. It is then their job to send some cigars to the first person that responds.

Winners will be limited to one win in [Approx] seven days. The key is to be fair, make new friends, and have a little fun.....

To eliminate any confusion please remember to post an appropriate "I DO" and send your snailer via the posted E-mail address.

So with the requirements set forth, who would like some cigars from the Moonman?
Huntertcb(at)hotmail(dot)com
wennerman
21 years ago
Heeeeeey moooooooooooooooooonie...I'm still waitin' for them there white owls...bring them on...
Tom

wennerman at hotmail dot com...as if you need it
moonman
  • moonman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
You want White Owls, you got it! I might even throw in some fresh dog rockets fresh from the yard. Go smoke fog boy!
moonman
  • moonman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Double your pleasure with a double fresh treasure.
wennerman
21 years ago
ok..who would like some nice pa dog rockets...step right up
Tom
wennerman at hotmail dot com
zcgar
21 years ago
Carvajal5150, smokes arrived today!!!!! Happy, happy, happy, joy, joy, joy! Thanks for the great selection, several I haven't tried. The monte will make a great birthday smoke. Thanks again.
z
Steven Drummond
21 years ago
Chuckler........

We have detonation 1:37 PM today. Thanks for the great sampler, most of which I haven't tried yet.
Man thats a huge hygrometer , read 36% when I opened the box. Thanks for the extra goodie.
Best Regards, Steven Drummond ...... TUC 🙂
IMOFF
21 years ago
The wennerman...... I am in. Any time with you,a true BOTL. Jeff
wennerman
21 years ago
IMOFF...thats a big 10 4 good buddy(always wanted to say that)..I have your snailer sooo I send you a little something on monday..enjoy my friend
Tom
chuckler
21 years ago
TheUnknownCollector...

Your welcome, again sorry for the delay... you west coast guys always cause me trouble! 🙂

Cheers,

PT 🙂
Carvajal5150
21 years ago
Z,
You are welcome my friend, enjoy!!!
C5150
moonman
  • moonman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Today the Fed Ex truck drops off a rather large & dangerous looking package. Zcgar's packeeeege. She didn't want to open herself to me & expose her inner beauty but I was relentless in my quest so I massaged her gently but then increased my force brutishly & she finally became unglued & satisfied me like no other. Happy Happy Happy Joy Joy Joy! Perhaps I read to many of those naughty stories in Penthouse yes?
wennerman
21 years ago
moonman..nice package..no I mean the smokes not you ..you silly sh*t..geeee how did you know I wanted to try a AW..thanks..and as always above and beyond
Wen
chuckler
21 years ago
IMOFF ... read the rules my man... your overdue!

PT 😞
IMOFF
21 years ago
My bad! WHO'S NEXT.........My trigger finger is just itching to get some action.

E-mail- firedoc51@hotmail dot com
IMOFF
21 years ago
wennerman....you did it again this time you took aout my dog, he was just minding his own business sleeping next to me when..........BAM...got hit by the wennerman. You out did yourself a true BOTL.
Jeff
Carvajal5150
21 years ago
Imoff,
I think you need to ask the question a little clearer.
Read the top of the thread.
Just a suggestion,
C5150
Dannyrey
21 years ago
IMOFF, if no one takes on your offer I will, looking forward for more trades.

[email protected]

Luis (Dannyrey)
IMOFF
21 years ago
its on its way. got your E-mail.
chuckler
21 years ago
TOPPED FOR Dannyrey...

Your up man... read the rules...

PT 🙂
Users browsing this topic