moonman
  • moonman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
What PT aka Chuckler said.
bassdude
21 years ago
SteveS if you are asking I'll take em.

Charlie
21 years ago
Chuckler

What a package of nice smokes, whoops, make that great smokes! Thanks....Steve S you are at bat!

Charlie
chuckler
21 years ago
ynkfn23,

Your sampler got here today... a really FINE selection of smokes!

I send many humble thanks and hope to retrun the favor someday!

PT 🙂
chuckler
21 years ago
Charlie,

My pleasure... glad they pleased!

PT 🙂
Homebrew
21 years ago
Hmmm,
a BassDude PIF.
I might have to start "Camping Out"
I'm good at it. My last name is Camp you know. LOL
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
bassdude
21 years ago
e-mailing Steve - just want to confirm all is a go.
SteveS
21 years ago
bassdude, the mindreader ... yes, it is a go ... my apologies for being somewhat less than clear ... not that it's any excuse, but I'm just back from one of the most relaxing vacations ever just in time to step right into the middle of preparations for my #3 son's wedding this coming weekend ...
bassdude
21 years ago


Quien quire puros gratis
Carvajal5150
21 years ago
Bassdude,
Seria mi placer fumar tus puros.

Carvajal5150 at aol dot com
bassdude
21 years ago
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
(Bass, you're such a ****. LOL! But you get an A for esfuerzo y generosidad.)
bassdude
21 years ago
chuckler
21 years ago
What Homebrew said!!!
A bassdude PIF would be something to see!!!

I'll be watching as well...

PT 🙂
chuckler
21 years ago
Quien quire puros gratis...

Latin or spnish, not sure???

Bassdude,

If this translates to "who wants free smokes" I will take them!

PT 🙂

bassdude
21 years ago
Sorry PT, Carvajal5150 responded first.
Charlie
21 years ago
Shucks!

Charlie
Carvajal5150
21 years ago
Sorry Chuckler.

But since Bassdude has me taken care of....

Who would like some free smokes??

Carvajal5150 at aol dot com



chuckler
21 years ago
No Problem... As everyone can see, my spanish(?) is very bad.

PT 🙂
flyerfixer
21 years ago
carvajal5150, EMS. Let me know...
---flyerfixer---
Users browsing this topic