Dannyrey
21 years ago
Thanks chuckler for reminding me, got caught up on some things. Okay who would like some cigars from me? Step forward..

email me dannyrey1978atunivision dot com

Luis
Dannyrey
21 years ago
Recieved package from IMOFF, sweet selection thanks bro. Will definetely enjoy them!

Still awaiting for the next target!

Luis
ynkfn23
21 years ago
DnnyRey - I Do.... I'll try some of your swishers.... Email will be on the way... ynkfn23
Dannyrey
21 years ago
ynkfn23, got your email. Will send out package tomorrow. Enjoy!

Luis
ynkfn23
21 years ago
All right, i'm up to bat....



Who wants some Cigars from the ynkfn23????

Email snailer to ynkfn23 @ yahoo . com
chuckler
21 years ago
OK... ynkfn23... Since no one wants to step up to the plate... I will take your PIF sampler with a hardy thanks.

Lets see what ya got kid!!! 😉

PT 🙂

petert4664 at aol dot com

ynkfn23
21 years ago
^^^^Anybody out there??^^^ lol....
ynkfn23
21 years ago
wow, mighty chuckler knew i was typing... send me your snailer and dig in... ynkfn23 @ yahoo . com
chuckler
21 years ago
Cool...

Will send addy to ya tonight.

PT 🙂
chuckler
21 years ago
So with that all done...

Who wants a PIF from my humble stash.

1st one to post here gets it.

PT 🙂
Charlie
21 years ago
Chuckler

Email sent! Been waiting for you to get the ball so to speak!

Charlie
Charlie
21 years ago
Whoops, no email address....I would love the PIF!

Charlie
chuckler
21 years ago
Sorry...

PT 🙂

petert4664 at aol dot com
chuckler
21 years ago
Charlie...

It's all yours... you got the ball my man...

PT 🙂
Charlie
21 years ago
Hell, lets move it on!

Who wants some cigars? PIF 70 up again....White Owls, Dutch Masters, Muriels, Hava Tampas and even a Backwoods or two!

LOL

Charlie

PS email your snailer to me at charlesaf1 at msn dot com
SteveS
21 years ago
Charlie ...

I've not had a Dutch Master, White Owl or Muriel in years ... correction, not in decades ... how could I possibly resist ??? ... LOL
Charlie
21 years ago
SteveS

You are up my man, You got the tasty treats, they will be on their way.......may even have a Hamilton House or Tamboril or two!

Charlie
SteveS
21 years ago

======================================
Author: Charlie Date: 08/18/2005 01:39 PM
... may even have a Hamilton House or Tamboril or two!
======================================

Wow !! ... sounds like a great selection of "blasts from the past" ... LOL

I'm already starting to think it might've been better if I'd not seen this post, though ... you got me thinking about Edie Adams ("why don't you pick one up and smoke it sometime"??) and that damn ad jingle which is now going to be stuck in my head all day like the "Small, Small World" song is for visitors to Disneyland ...

"The minute you walked into the joint
I could see you were a man of distinction
A real big spender, good looking, so refined
I figured that you’re the Muriel cigar smoking kind.

So let me get right to the point
You’re right in the style when you’re in Muriel’s company

Hey! Big Spender, spend a little dime with me.
chuckler
21 years ago
Charlie,

Got ya addy, box ships in the morning...

ENJOY!

PT 🙂
chuckler
21 years ago
Charlie,

Your pacakge is away... SteveS is up...

SteveS, Not sure that reads as a question... May want to restate so people get the drift... IMHO.

ENJOY ALL!!!

PT 🙂
Users browsing this topic