jackconrad
19 years ago
What a JOKE !
953639.jpg

Click to View Image178 View(s)

pmn1
19 years ago
Your RIGHT! Why would we elect a self made man when there are soo many members of the Lucky sperm club like - W.
tailgater
19 years ago
You mean he made himself into the **** that he is now?
Charlie
19 years ago
He is the leading ambulance chaser in the southern states........

He is in fact an ass wipe!

Charlie
pmn1
19 years ago
****? hmmm soo articulate soo precise. The facts and of course your logic really sharp. I'm a better & more knowledgeable person for having read your opinion Thanks.
tailgater
19 years ago
He's the lawyer that other lawyers hate.

When you're the bottom of the barrel within a group of swine, then **** may just be a compliment.

Larry Flint is a self made man, but I wouldn't vote him for office.
tailgater
19 years ago
Please realize that I'm not saying Dubya wasn't the lucky recipient of Daddy's fame.
I'm merely commenting on Edwards.
pmn1
19 years ago
I take it that you are a lawyer that has some inside information that all lawyers hate personal injury lawyers and of course especially they hate successful ones?
tailgater
19 years ago
Yes, that's exactly what I meant.

You're smart.
jackconrad
19 years ago
Anyone ever seen Batman?
dolspot
19 years ago
Barack Obama is the Batman.
pmn1
19 years ago
well then tailgater why don't you share with us this information maybe give us some facts, cites or refer us to your fountain of knowledge.
dolspot
19 years ago
The Walmart Playstation 3 thing killed his credibility.
tailgater
19 years ago
Do you want proof that he's an ****?

Hell, if you can't tell one by now then I'd hate to be invited to one of your parties.

Or perhaps you want proof that all lawyers hate him? Well, I should restate that claim. All self-respecting lawyers SHOULD hate him.
If you're in a profession that gets a "bad rap", then it would be a normal tendency to want to weed out the bad actors.
Ambulance chasers are the lowest of the low.
Watch late night tv and listen to the ads: "have you been hurt in an accident? Do you PLAN to be hurt? Well, I'll get you what you DESERVE"

And how come every time a city bus gets into a fender bender, twice the number of passengers show up at the court house to sue the city?

And why, as a business owner, or a medical professional, does liability insurance cost so much?

Because of people like John Edwards.

My OPINION is that he represents everything that is BAD with our legal system. You obviously don't agree with that opinion, and that's your right.
Please don't beat around the bush with coy questioning. If you like Edwards, that's fine. I won't hold it against you.

But forgive my shock, because I live in liberal Massachusetts and I've yet to meet anybody that actually agreed with anything he says, at least openly.

Perhaps you give him kudos for using personal information in his debate with Cheney? Maybe you thought is was a "nice touch" that he brought up the fact that Cheney had a lesbian daughter? As if that were relevant to the debate.

If he's a friend or relative of yours then I'll recind my "****" comment. He's probably a nice guy.
For a bottom feeder.
pmn1
19 years ago
Well Gater- Still no facts.You have stated nothing no "evidence" that P/I lawyers are hated by all other lawyers. If your going to use other authority for an opinion than you should use facts to support it.All Selfrespecting lawyers should know that.What type of Law does such a righteous lawyer like yourself practice.
Did you know that the insurance industry made more money after Katrina than ever? whose fault is that. Isn't true that lawyers represent people so isn't it true that without people coming to them they would not be representing them in fact if insurance companies treated people fairly we wouldn't need P/I lawyers.

Your opinion is fine but if ass wipe is the best you can do - maybe you find something else to do - Try advertising for something.
tailgater
19 years ago
Insurance companies are not too much higher on the food chain than the PI lawyers.

I'd call them "ass wipe juniors" but some other poster may take offense.


pmn1
19 years ago
Gater I don't take offense to opinions. I learn from them.Ass wipe is a statement of fact which is fine but when dealing with issues like integrity unsupported statements of fact are ignorant and juvenile - ditto like.Therfore I responded to this thread not because of offense but because some other poor ignorant person may read it and think because somebody wrote it it was fact.
tailgater
19 years ago
Will those same folks think that Edwards face looks like the Joker?
BuckyB93
19 years ago
I didn't realize Edwards' face looks like the Joker. No wonder he didn't get elected.
pmn1
19 years ago
No question. I also think ****** Cheney looks like the Devil but never see any of those cartoons.
Users browsing this topic