Voodoo Doc
16 years ago
Maybe the problem isn't with him at all. Maybe he's bored & falling asleep because his partner is in confession, or he's waiting for his ride after work.
lluvia
16 years ago
3. He's a photograph...it's his artwork. duh
lluvia
16 years ago
hooyah was really slowwwwwwwwwwww, wasn't he?

one's art, whatever it is, is a fantastic outlet for facing and releasing one's demons....and safer than many other options
05busa
16 years ago
There are debriefers if it is work realted and lots of times he can talk to them no matter what the case.
jetblasted
16 years ago
I never understood why this photo prompted so many negative reactions. I still think it's a powerful photo. Lord only knows police officers have it tough with all the crap they deal with & all the well documented cases of divorce, ect.

Re: 27 / 33 ...

The guy rattled my cage & I tried to ignore him. He went in the offensive about a sensitive subject and that pissed me off ... Apologize to him? You *must* be joking !!?!!

I "think" JB was just making a generalize artistic statement. I don't recall the exact nature of this situation. Regardless if the photo is a litteral interpetation of his situation, or a generalize statement, I thought it conveyed a powerful message.

It never ceases to amaze me just how much grief was thrown at me for posting photos here. This is but one of hundreds of examples.
jetblasted
16 years ago
(gee, thanks jack)
05busa
16 years ago
The picture says so much but keeps you wondering!!!
05busa
16 years ago
could be...........
















"how do i tell the wife,she is pregnant"
05busa
16 years ago
could be...........
















"Why me"
05busa
16 years ago
could be...........
















"why father,there were other alter boys"
05busa
16 years ago
could be...........
















"Why is the door locked"
05busa
16 years ago
could be...........
















"I knew i should have brought aspirin"
05busa
16 years ago
could be...........
















"99 bottles of beer on da wall 99 bottles........."
edsbar60
16 years ago
Could be...














If I go inside and get on the computer I'll probably see that Busa guy post 8000 times on Cbid.
05busa
16 years ago
Could be.........


















"should i bomb edy again...its been awhile,Hmmmmmm"
edsbar60
16 years ago
Ummm.....NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
05busa
16 years ago
jackconrad
16 years ago
Too me the Red doors mean a church, did he loose a fellow officer or did one of his sources catch a bullet?
Or is his life just such a f-upped mess from being a cop that he needs to discuss it with God. To me when you can spark this kind of emotion with a simple frame of of a photo, you have achieved your artistic goals..
DrMaddVibe
16 years ago
Sometimes the law isn't so clear as to what is right and what is wrong.

The law is the law.

Conflicting.

Like the picture.
Deriffe
16 years ago
A ****bag craves attention. When you continue to acknowledge a ****bag, they will continue to make stupid comments to get more attention. If you ignore a ****bag, it will eventually move on where it can get the attention it craves. Clearly, Hooyah is a ****bag. Ignore it.
Users browsing this topic