GrayBeard2
14 years ago
Damn Man, you're sneaking up on 90 days and haven't moved? Most companies want new employees to start like yesterday.

Are you doing the owner/operator gig? Can't believe some one with work would wait 90 days to put a driver on the clock.

Not being a ******, drove rigs as a teen and all, I know the drill. That's why I got involved with the Army/Reserves and college.
grmcooper
14 years ago
Starting a new company in phoenix. He said he would wait on me. He knows what i can do and wanted me to be his guy in Phoenix. Im already on the lookout to hire a driver. I told him I know some guys he could talk to and he told me it was all up to me. Lol

I will drive straight to Tucson to het all the paperwork done then off to The valley of the sun! It will feel good to be back home.
grmcooper
14 years ago
The job is going great. Lots of customers glad to see cooper back in town. That makes me feel good. I guess I need to learn to golf now..... sigh...
05busa
14 years ago
what is it u do?
daveincincy
14 years ago

The job is going great. Lots of customers glad to see cooper back in town. That makes me feel good. I guess I need to learn to golf now..... sigh...

grmcooper wrote:



FYI, the beer cart does NOT sell 40's or malt liqour. 😳 And they only sell overpriced, mediocre to crap, cigars. In other words, you should BYOB&C. 😂
daveincincy
14 years ago

what is it u do?

05busa wrote:



Assistant greens keeper with a license to kill gophers.
05busa
14 years ago
thats great.....i heard he is a part time bull rectal examiner
grmcooper
14 years ago
I manage a heavy haul company in Phoenix.
Thunder.Gerbil
14 years ago
You're just happy you can get Jack in the Box food again.

"I'll take 5 orders of two tacos for 99 cents and a 40 of Mickey's to go"
grmcooper
14 years ago
I found a evil eye red Sunday. Still looking for green. They quit making them both.

Red is kiwi strawberry flavored malt....... im sure it will be delicious. Lmao
teedubbya
14 years ago
my dad just commented that the cost of 40s in the valley rose by 25 cents in the last week or so. the distributer said it was a supply and demand thing, but luckilly they found a new heavy haul company that should be able to bring in mass quantities and ease the shortage.
grmcooper
14 years ago
You know tw 40's are expensive here....
teedubbya
14 years ago

You know tw 40's are expensive here....

grmcooper wrote:



I have a few zip up koozies that fit 40s. If you need one on the first couple you arn't drinking fast enough. But at about the third one on an AZ afternoon they come in handy.

I also have a custom made waterbottle cage on my bicycle that can hold said 40 with koozie.
grmcooper
14 years ago
I need a 40 koozie..
teedubbya
14 years ago

I need a 40 koozie..

grmcooper wrote:




Lemme look around. Most of mine are getting rattie. A couple are made for quarts but stretch over. it's kinda sexy
grmcooper
14 years ago
I might have to start drinking that nasty trendy beer....... god help me.
teedubbya
14 years ago
bud light platinum?
teedubbya
14 years ago
picking up a keg of schlafly kolsch tonight. come to think of it I have a keg koozie too. maybe I have an issue.
grmcooper
14 years ago
New job couldn't be better..... Glad to be back in Arizona.
tj2001cobra
14 years ago


The best part NOBODY will have my address anymore! LMMFAO!!!


grmcooper wrote:




[-x
Users browsing this topic