Quit being greedy!!! 😳
jpellegrin wrote:
I'm looking to be added too, already e-mailed FGM so hoping he has added me to the list. Looking to expand my basic knowledge and have some resources for the many questions that will be coming up as I go along.
youngra wrote:
What would you charge to make an appearance at my annual Christmas party, I think the thonginator can win my ugly "sweater" contest hands down
whtwtrman79 wrote:
My trade is also finished fgm. The noob gonna make a good botl and a great azzhat chit stirrer.
grrrrr609 wrote:
OH YES I WILL !!!🇨🇮
jjoye wrote:
Our trade is done. No Noobs. No vets. Balance is restored.
nnightmar wrote:
Its been a pleasure to get to know u bro. Heres to our friendship
The CigarBid Forums uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More Details Close