LetsRock
13 years ago
At the risk of being mocked and heckled....can a noob participate in more than 1 noob/vet trade? I had such a great experience with Whizzy I was wondering if I could do it again.

Let the noob bashing begin!!
jpellegrin
13 years ago
Quit being greedy!!! 😳
LetsRock
13 years ago

Quit being greedy!!! 😳

jpellegrin wrote:



Greedy? Really? Is this how this is going to go Mr. 94 posts?
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

I'm looking to be added too, already e-mailed FGM so hoping he has added me to the list. Looking to expand my basic knowledge and have some resources for the many questions that will be coming up as I go along.

youngra wrote:






I'll getcha added...
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

What would you charge to make an appearance at my annual Christmas party, I think the thonginator can win my ugly "sweater" contest hands down

whtwtrman79 wrote:






Prolly be cheaper just to have a life sized poster made...
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
UPDATE!!!


ATTENTION NOOBS!!!

YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE FORUMS TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!!!!!

(back to your regularly scheduled program)



Trades in progress:





SamWidge....t33bone

Capo king ....steve02

jjoye....grrrrr609

raymusumeci ....nnightmar

jpellegrin....FGM

whtwtrman79....05busa

youngra....05busa




Noobs in waiting:




YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE FORUMS TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!!!!!


Vets available:

kombat96

NEED MORE VETS PLEASE!!!
nnightmar
13 years ago
Got raymusumeci's return fire today. Nice selection. Will post a picture later.
05busa
13 years ago
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago
FGM please add me to the NOOB list even though I have been hanging around here for more than a year I guess I am still considered a NOOB?
05busa
13 years ago
More like a boob
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago
^ Yeah what he said 🐴 🐴
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
UPDATE!!!


ATTENTION NOOBS!!!

YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE FORUMS TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!!!!!

(back to your regularly scheduled program)



Trades in progress:





SamWidge....t33bone

Capo king ....steve02

jjoye....grrrrr609

raymusumeci ....nnightmar

jpellegrin....FGM

whtwtrman79....05busa

youngra....05busa

NJ Navy Chief ....kombat96


Noobs in waiting:




YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE FORUMS TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!!!!!


Vets available:



NEED MORE VETS PLEASE!!!
jjoye
13 years ago
CHECK OUT THE THREAD!! to read the devastation !!🐴
jjoye
13 years ago
🇨🇮
nnightmar
13 years ago
Our trade is done. No Noobs. No vets. Balance is restored.
grrrrr609
13 years ago
My trade is also finished fgm. The noob gonna make a good botl and a great azzhat chit stirrer.
jjoye
13 years ago

My trade is also finished fgm. The noob gonna make a good botl and a great azzhat chit stirrer.

grrrrr609 wrote:


OH YES I WILL !!!🇨🇮
grrrrr609
13 years ago

OH YES I WILL !!!🇨🇮

jjoye wrote:




Its been a pleasure to get to know u bro. Heres to our friendship
jjoye
13 years ago

Our trade is done. No Noobs. No vets. Balance is restored.

nnightmar wrote:


SO WE ARE STILL NOOBS ? JUST NOT AS NOOBIE?
jjoye
13 years ago

Its been a pleasure to get to know u bro. Heres to our friendship

grrrrr609 wrote:


OH YES IT HAS BEEN GREAT! AND THE PLEASURE IN ALL MINE BROTHER!🇨🇮
Users browsing this topic