My .02 cents
Well stated Queenie
NoNV (similar to secret santa) - completed
n00b box pass - nearing completion
n00b PIB - ongoing, with no complaints of n00bs not sending
n00b troop bombing - in progress
Mutiple bombs sent to n00bs and vets alike. With the exception of the capped box Tiger was sent, which i think was a joke because i have most n00bs addys and none are from there, i saw no complaints.
I see n00bs posting threads asking questions. I have answered many PMs answering question.
These guys have learned well in the ways of cbid. They now know what a PIB is. How a box pass works. How secret santa works. And they get flamed for not knowing the tradition of donkey king?
I think this is a dayum fine bunch of n00bs. They wanna elect a leader and call themselves NWO? I dont care. As long as when donkey king has them doing their n00bs strike back hits, i dont care.
These are a fine bunch of n00bs and i call them friends.
grrrrr609 wrote: