DD1700
13 years ago
WOW Sweet hit!!!!=d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d>
LetsRock
13 years ago

Here's what FGM bombed me with: (pic going up tomorrow)

Cigars:

In a 6-finger bag:
Padron 1926 box press (NH)
Jose L Piedra (CC/NH) a "Breva" I think
Quintero (CC/NH) Also a Breva
Rafael Gonzalez (CC/NH)
AF "Barber Pole" ?? (NH)
AF Reserva EXTRA Viejo

As it that wasn't enough, there is the Acid Collector tin. Immediately think, what a joker, after the "pass the trash" with Nicholasjames, he's gonna empty his Acid stash on me. NOPE, more top shelf smokes:

MUWAT (NH)
CAO VR Maduro box press (NH)
LCG Maduro (Corona Gorda?) (NH-but I really liked the other LCGs I've had)
Gurkha Empire II (NH)
AF a little bigger than a short story (NH)
AF Short Story
Ilusione #68 (NH) and it's getting serious now.....
My Father Les Bijou 1962 (NH)
LP Undercrown Bellicosa (or a Corona Doble) (NH)
Camacho 1962 (NH)
Camacho 1962 Pre-Embargo (NH), AND
A FREAKING GOD OF FIRE!!!!! OF COURSE NEVER HAD, I'M A FREAKING N00B! Holy chit run around like kid on three cokes and two slices of birthday cake!

OK caught my breath, time for the swag:
The six finger bag and tin the cigars came in
bag of S'bucks Dark Sumatra (my fav)
Ronson lighter
Creole Seasoning
Flavor blasted Goldfish
Grits Sampler Pack! Woohoo, thanks for the real food!

Oh yeah, almost forgot:
A churchill Fighting C O C K! bwahahahaha

Bur wrote:



Some sweet stuff right there.
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

Here's what FGM bombed me with: (pic going up tomorrow)

Cigars:

In a 6-finger bag:
Padron 1926 box press (NH)
Jose L Piedra (CC/NH) a "Breva" I think
Quintero (CC/NH) Also a Breva
Rafael Gonzalez (CC/NH)
AF "Barber Pole" ?? (NH)
AF Reserva EXTRA Viejo

As it that wasn't enough, there is the Acid Collector tin. Immediately think, what a joker, after the "pass the trash" with Nicholasjames, he's gonna empty his Acid stash on me. NOPE, more top shelf smokes:

MUWAT (NH)
CAO VR Maduro box press (NH)
LCG Maduro (Corona Gorda?) (NH-but I really liked the other LCGs I've had)
Gurkha Empire II (NH)
AF a little bigger than a short story (NH)
AF Short Story
Ilusione #68 (NH) and it's getting serious now.....
My Father Les Bijou 1962 (NH)
LP Undercrown Bellicosa (or a Corona Doble) (NH)
Camacho 1962 (NH)
Camacho 1962 Pre-Embargo (NH), AND
A FREAKING GOD OF FIRE!!!!! OF COURSE NEVER HAD, I'M A FREAKING N00B! Holy chit run around like kid on three cokes and two slices of birthday cake!

OK caught my breath, time for the swag:
The six finger bag and tin the cigars came in
bag of S'bucks Dark Sumatra (my fav)
Ronson lighter
Creole Seasoning
Flavor blasted Goldfish
Grits Sampler Pack! Woohoo, thanks for the real food!

Oh yeah, almost forgot:
A churchill Fighting C O C K! bwahahahaha

Bur wrote:






Glad you got the stuff and thanks for a GREAT trade!
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
how do I get a vet?
Bombdawgy
13 years ago
If I have not been on the boards or active in close to a year do I gotta be a noob again LMAO...
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

If I have not been on the boards or active in close to a year do I gotta be a noob again LMAO...

Bombdawgy wrote:





You DAWG! LMAO!!!
whtwtrman79
13 years ago

Here's what FGM bombed me with: (pic going up tomorrow)

Cigars:

In a 6-finger bag:
Padron 1926 box press (NH)
Jose L Piedra (CC/NH) a "Breva" I think
Quintero (CC/NH) Also a Breva
Rafael Gonzalez (CC/NH)
AF "Barber Pole" ?? (NH)
AF Reserva EXTRA Viejo

As it that wasn't enough, there is the Acid Collector tin. Immediately think, what a joker, after the "pass the trash" with Nicholasjames, he's gonna empty his Acid stash on me. NOPE, more top shelf smokes:

MUWAT (NH)
CAO VR Maduro box press (NH)
LCG Maduro (Corona Gorda?) (NH-but I really liked the other LCGs I've had)
Gurkha Empire II (NH)
AF a little bigger than a short story (NH)
AF Short Story
Ilusione #68 (NH) and it's getting serious now.....
My Father Les Bijou 1962 (NH)
LP Undercrown Bellicosa (or a Corona Doble) (NH)
Camacho 1962 (NH)
Camacho 1962 Pre-Embargo (NH), AND
A FREAKING GOD OF FIRE!!!!! OF COURSE NEVER HAD, I'M A FREAKING N00B! Holy chit run around like kid on three cokes and two slices of birthday cake!

OK caught my breath, time for the swag:
The six finger bag and tin the cigars came in
bag of S'bucks Dark Sumatra (my fav)
Ronson lighter
Creole Seasoning
Flavor blasted Goldfish
Grits Sampler Pack! Woohoo, thanks for the real food!

Oh yeah, almost forgot:
A churchill Fighting C O C K! bwahahahaha

Bur wrote:



FGM is the man!..........unfortunately there are those pics, something about a thong I think, every noob should search it just to make sure
t33bone
13 years ago
A true Elitist welcome to the noob Bur Raymond.

Greatly done and welcome aboard Bur.
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Yeah the C O C K was better than photogrpahic payback for the picture I sent. At least in that one Raymond was fully dressed-although it was a classic 70s tux!

To make it worse, GRRRR609 bombed me the same day under the cover of the n00b PIB. I'm still finding parts of my mailbox around the neighborhood.
Bentakemoto
13 years ago

how do I get a vet?

gae9jang2j wrote:




Ditto.

Where do i sign up?
jnichols
13 years ago

how do I get a vet?

gae9jang2j wrote:




You must first send me the hot chick in your avatar! if that is you then i will be your vet! lol

just be patient guys it can take a couple weeks or more and people want to make sure your going to be around awhile! 🇨🇮
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
alessandra ambrosio
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

alessandra ambrosio

gae9jang2j wrote:



AMBROSIO!!! Me likee!!!
dhoppe_rock
13 years ago

AMBROSIO!!! Me likee!!!

SMGBobbyScott wrote:



😮 👍
dbush012002
13 years ago
Oh VET VET VET where are you

[-o<
Zmarkadonis
13 years ago
Fgm.... Whizzy-zach trade complete
fishinguitarman
13 years ago
I'll try to do an update soon! Other 'Issues" going on....but sooooonnn!
mikey1597
13 years ago
You OK old man?
fishinguitarman
13 years ago

You OK old man?

mikey1597 wrote:





Yeah, but...PM
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Yeah, but...PM

fishinguitarman wrote:



He's having fun on another thread...LOL!
Users browsing this topic