illinichaser
13 years ago

See tony thats how its done.

I know have the urge to bomb jeremy with all my htf amd le cigars.

grrrrr609 wrote:








no NONO


Jeremy does not want/need desire any cigars. This was merely a lesson on how to mooch, learned through months of observing other pro's pull it off all the time.


grrrrr609
13 years ago
U learned well grasshopper for i cant ....fight......urge.......need to find...........sfr.......no wait.......mfr boxes
tonyt722
13 years ago

U learned well grasshopper for i cant ....fight......urge.......need to find...........sfr.......no wait.......mfr boxes

grrrrr609 wrote:


=d>
dubleuhb
13 years ago
It kinda looks like you got suckered into this one Jeremy, LMAO!!!
hank56
13 years ago
LMAO its so fun to watch a train wreck...
illinichaser
13 years ago
🤦 🤦 🤦 🤦 🤦 🤦 🤦 🤦 🤦 🤦
[frypan] [frypan] [frypan] [frypan] [frypan] [frypan] [frypan] [frypan] [frypan]
](*,) 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣


Must learn to resist typing smart azz coments in these threads.


I've seen this happen to other poor souls, and should have learned from their mistakes


but noooooo I gotta be a smart azz.



Well lesson learned. now call off the dogs. . .





would it help if I said please?
critter2
13 years ago
grrr, if jeremy gave you an urge you can get a shot of penicillin for it.
illinichaser
13 years ago

grrr, if jeremy gave you an urge you can get a shot of penicillin for it.

critter2 wrote:




This. now take your shots!


If you really gotta pack a box, pack it for the troops[ram27bat]
hank56
13 years ago

#-o 🤦 🤦 🤦 🤦 🤦 🤦 🤦 🤦 🤦
[frypan] [frypan] [frypan] [frypan] [frypan] [frypan] [frypan] [frypan] [frypan]
](*,) 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣


Must learn to resist typing smart azz coments in these threads.


I've seen this happen to other poor souls, and should have learned from their mistakes


but noooooo I gotta be a smart azz.



Well lesson learned. now call off the dogs. . .





would it help if I said please?

illinichaser wrote:




Not to worry grrrrr is all talk.















Yeah right. LMAO
engletl
13 years ago

Not to worry grrrrr is all talk.















Yeah right. LMAO

hank56 wrote:



And here all I thought grrr knew how to do was grrrrowl...you mean he can talk too???? :-"
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Omg critter that made me craxk up


Jeremy two of my last 3 boxes went to the troops. One to opfth and one stright to the sandbox.
illinichaser
13 years ago

Omg critter that made me craxk up


Jeremy two of my last 3 boxes went to the troops. One to opfth and one stright to the sandbox.

grrrrr609 wrote:




See, you've done lots of packing. no urges left. you feel all better now





back to your regular scheduled chit stirring.
hank56
13 years ago

And here all I thought grrr knew how to do was grrrrowl...you mean he can talk too???? :-"

engletl wrote:





Yeah he can talk with the big boys for sure. But its better to keep in sight cause he's a sneaky fugger...
grrrrr609
13 years ago
Roflmao jeremy


Hank well all i can say is......does dwight deliver coolers to earlville?
hank56
13 years ago
I already have a cooler which isn't necessary. No worries here my friend : )
delta1
13 years ago
fogs gone wild, I tell ya!!!
grrrrr609
13 years ago

fogs gone wild, I tell ya!!!

delta1 wrote:



We can call it,

Fogs
Unicorn
Control
Knights

Operation
Flying
FÂ¥ck

Just a thought.but then we would have to elect a lwader and that would upset the unicoen collective im sure. Oh well never mind







[sarcasm]
tonyt722
13 years ago
My wife calls me unicorn, and not because I'm one of a kind 😰
Nicar
13 years ago
Tony, your wife calls you a unic......you try to add to it to feel better.
tonyt722
13 years ago

Tony, your wife calls you a unic......you try to add to it to feel better.

Nicar wrote:


lmao that didn't take long at all
Users browsing this topic