BenUDover
13 years ago
Been lurking for a bit and some of you guys , noobs and vets alike are some serious chit talkers, there are some that can actually back it up(that I like) but some just do it trying to get hit by someone with more means

I might be intrigued to put a couple of you fuggers on notice

Somebody pass me the damn popcorn. [ram27bat]
ZRX1200
13 years ago
~^~ ( * ¿ * ) ~^~
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
Ilovetosmoke68
13 years ago
Gay,

not that there's anything wrong with that
BenUDover
13 years ago
Anyone wanna drive the bus over any deserving chit talkers!?
BenUDover
13 years ago

~^~ ( * ¿ * ) ~^~

ZRX1200 wrote:





I can do it too and in a different color none the less! ~^~ ( * ¿ * ) ~^~
gae9jang2j
13 years ago
who got da popcorn?
carls7069
13 years ago

Anyone wanna drive the bus over any deserving chit talkers!?

BenUDover wrote:





Dang! Both barrels blazing!
Get a vet and do some noob trading .then you talk that chit when you can back it up!🐴 [ram27bat] [sarcasm]
engletl
13 years ago

Anyone wanna drive the bus over any deserving chit talkers!?

BenUDover wrote:



Are you by chance related to portercolin, RAH, c-ghost, beyder or justbuying????

:-k
cacman
13 years ago
Oh no... not another one!?!?! 🤦 Next he'll be wanting to smoke someone's pipe?!?!?
tonyt722
13 years ago
Another fun weekend post I see
t33bone
13 years ago

Anyone wanna drive the bus over any deserving chit talkers!?

BenUDover wrote:


I don't talk chit and I h ate bus drivers.

Bomb Engletl
gae9jang2j
13 years ago

I don't talk chit and I h ate bus drivers.

Bomb Engletl

t33bone wrote:



+10000000000000000000000000000000000
[ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat]
gae9jang2j
13 years ago

I don't talk chit and I h ate (heart) bus drivers.

t33bone wrote:


rearrange the letters and add an "r", that's why you had the space, right? 🤦
duwan
13 years ago
Dude, STFU!!!



How's that fer chit stirring?
Bombdawgy
13 years ago
Whoop Whoop! He's got nuthing...
Confuzed
13 years ago
Worst mooch thread ever
BenUDover
13 years ago
Don't worry I plan on dropping a bomb on Da General and the boys over the pond
BenUDover
13 years ago

Dude, STFU!!!



How's that fer chit stirring?

duwan wrote:



I like it, he ll I pissed off ppl I didn't intend too
Campage
13 years ago
That ZRX dude is low.
Users browsing this topic