HockeyDad
13 years ago
He looks like a squirrel
teedubbya
13 years ago
why because he always has someones nuts in his mouth?
Mattie B
13 years ago
LOL Y'all are IDIOTS!!!
DrafterX
13 years ago
poor MattieB..... 😞
teedubbya
13 years ago

poor MattieB..... 😞

DrafterX wrote:



if he is that poor we should start a fund raiser for him
DrafterX
13 years ago

if he is that poor we should start a fund raiser for him

teedubbya wrote:




I can do that...... but I'll need some funds before I can get that rolling.... 😟
Mattie B
13 years ago

if he is that poor we should start a fund raiser for him

teedubbya wrote:




Now that's what I'm talking about!!! The Mattie B Wellness Fund


Just make sure you get the proper permission from the masses first!!! I would hate to upset someone
teedubbya
13 years ago

Now that's what I'm talking about!!! The Mattie B Wellness Fund


Just make sure you get the proper permission from the masses first!!! I would hate to upset someone

Mattie B wrote:



Just need RAM to sign off on it. He speaks for all of us.
teedubbya
13 years ago

I can do that...... but I'll need some funds before I can get that rolling.... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



I heard Busa may have a little extra
teedubbya
13 years ago
the difference between rich and poor in the sip is about 25 bucks
05busa
13 years ago
Mattie B got my money if he needs it
DrafterX
13 years ago
I bet a 'Ram's Bomb Box' at the herf would go along ways in Ram's approval process..... 😟
HockeyDad
13 years ago

Just need RAM to sign off on it. He speaks for all of us.

teedubbya wrote:




Hey.....respect your elders.
teedubbya
13 years ago
it always costs me a box of reds. he says bundles taste different
grmcooper
13 years ago
Where's mine?
HockeyDad
13 years ago

the difference between rich and poor in the sip is about 25 bucks

teedubbya wrote:





...and real teeth.
teedubbya
13 years ago

Hey.....respect your elders.

HockeyDad wrote:




I'm sorry. He probably still has PTSD from watching Lincon get shot when he expected a light comedy.
teedubbya
13 years ago

...and real tooth.

HockeyDad wrote:




fixed it for you
HockeyDad
13 years ago

fixed it for you

teedubbya wrote:




Thank you
daveincincy
13 years ago
I heard the toothbrush was invented in the 'sip...had it been anywhere else it would have been called the teethbrush.
Users browsing this topic