Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
Do you snap it quick or a slow role through the the wrapper.

Is there a thread. If so bump it.

bs_kwaj
12 years ago
Whack it off right quick.

:-"
illinichaser
12 years ago
dude, you are really over thinking this. If you've progressed the point of biting the cap off, your doing fine.

Just nip the tip
light
smoke and enjoy


its not a damn science project. . .
crgcpro
12 years ago
Punch it if you can, if you can't, v-cut it, and last resort use a double guillotine is my philosophy.
kombat96
12 years ago
Like a band-aid.
riverdog
12 years ago
An easycut just through the wrapper, rotate a quarter turn and cut.
crgcpro
12 years ago
It's funny watching the guys that slobber all over the whole stick then they cut an inch or two off of it and wonder why it's unraveling on them LOL.
Mithrandir
12 years ago
^ ditto...I use a table top multi cutter and I jerk that handle as hard as i can...........
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

An easycut just through the wrapper, rotate a quarter turn and cut.

riverdog wrote:



This is what I do. I have an el cheapo cutter and was damaging the wrapper with a quick nip.

illinichaser
12 years ago

This is what I do. I have an el cheapo cutter and was damaging the wrapper with a quick nip.

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:



Get a good cutter.


Or just use the one Sent ya. . .


wheelrite
12 years ago
you guys over think stuff,,,

just snip and smoke,,,


wheel,
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

you guys over think stuff,,,

just snip and smoke,,,


wheel,

wheelrite wrote:



It's not a matter of over thinking. Just tired of fuqing cigars up.

Everything about smoking is enjoyable to me

From selecting, cutting, toasting, pulling, to tasting.

And talking with you guys about em'

I also like watching the cigar obsession guy on YouTube if he is reviewing a cigar that I'm smoking

It's how I relax.

You guys have helped develop me into a proper gar head. By helping me develop my palate, to understanding differences and techniques. I didn't even know a quality stick from a nasty one. I just thought the price was the difference.
When the time comes to sit down and have a stick with y'all
I don't want to make an ass out of myself. I apologize for all the stupid questions. I know you all have answered them a thousand times.
But I do thank you for your guidance.





You dinks!!
Now get off my lawn![ram27bat]
kombat96
12 years ago
Sounds like your cutting to far up the cigar. I had that issue then learned to snip JUst the cap.
illinichaser
12 years ago

Sounds like your cutting to far up the cigar. I had that issue then learned to snip JUst the cap.

kombat96 wrote:



^The wombat is wise. . .




Dat's gotta be the first time anyone as ever said that. . .[frypan] [frypan]
kombat96
12 years ago
Sun shines on a wombats ass once in awhile .
Mr Roso
12 years ago


Everything about smoking is enjoyable to me

From selecting, cutting, toasting, pulling, to tasting.

And talking with you guys about em'

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:



Ditto. These aren't cigarettes afterall.
For me, a quality cutter with a quick snip does the trick. It's figuring out how much to cut that makes it a learning experience.
danmdevries
12 years ago
Try a punch sometime.

Don't wanna buy one? Dont - I use a .44mag brass that I filed a sharp edge onto the cartridge mouth. Works great.
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

Try a punch sometime.

Don't wanna buy one? Dont - I use a .44mag brass that I filed a sharp edge onto the cartridge mouth. Works great.

danmdevries wrote:



That's a dam good idea dan, with hillbilly invention running through my blood, I'm surprised I haven't thought of that.
I have a lighter with a standard punch on the bottom but too small for my liking.
You could even drill a metal Orpington though the spent primer, or pop the primer out and put a key ring on it.
Dan......that's a good idea. Thank you sir.
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

That's a dam good idea dan, with hillbilly invention running through my blood, I'm surprised I haven't thought of that.
I have a lighter with a standard punch on the bottom but too small for my liking.
You could even drill a metal Orpington though the spent primer, or pop the primer out and put a key ring on it.
Dan......that's a good idea. Thank you sir.

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:



But I still need to get me a xikar.
KingoftheCove
12 years ago
v-cut for the win......
punch comes in second....
snip when you have no other choice (torpedo)
Users browsing this topic