How would they keep the biscuits from turning into hockey pucks?
Puffnstuff79 wrote:
So is the KFC better than bait fish or as good just different?
When is Cbid going to start auctioning off KFC?
Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:
I heard that DE will be replacing the Muwat with the KFC
LOL!!! What's the matter? Aren't they worth paying the full MSRP??You're not part of the DE Army that enjoys over-paying for everything DE???Smoke some more acid…
cacman wrote:
When is Cbid going to start auctioning off KFC?Wanting to know if I just need to go ahead and order from CI.Thank you
Looks like we have a bunch ordered but nothing in stock. You'll probably see them in a few weeks, if its not a restricted product.
TrishS@CigarBid wrote:
KFC does wonders on cleaning out your lower GI tract. I think it is the Kentucky equivalent of a high colonic. [sarcasm]
Buckwheat wrote:
I'm sure the fanboys can't wait for the overbids LOL!
The CigarBid Forums uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More Details Close