Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
When is Cbid going to start auctioning off KFC?
Wanting to know if I just need to go ahead and order from CI.

Thank you
KingoftheCove
12 years ago
You didn't get your private invite?

oh.....never mind........I see you're not Platinum.
DrafterX
12 years ago
some fried chikens sure sounds good about now.... 😟
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
How would they keep the biscuits from turning into hockey pucks?
frozenphoenix1
12 years ago

How would they keep the biscuits from turning into hockey pucks?

Puffnstuff79 wrote:



They will just send you the premade dough... bake in oven at 350 for 18-22 minutes.
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
Should of known#-o

Once you get your biscuit wrap it in a wet paper towel and nuke it

Just like fresh out of the oven
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
So is the KFC better than bait fish or as good just different?
DrMaddVibe
12 years ago
That Colonel and his original spices marched through America and now the world more efficient than Sherman to the ocean!
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

So is the KFC better than bait fish or as good just different?

Puffnstuff79 wrote:



I heard that DE will be replacing the Muwat with the KFC

cacman
12 years ago

When is Cbid going to start auctioning off KFC?

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:


LOL!!! What's the matter? Aren't they worth paying the full MSRP??
You're not part of the DE Army that enjoys over-paying for everything DE???
Smoke some more acid…
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago

I heard that DE will be replacing the Muwat with the KFC

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:


Hmmmmmmm
frozenphoenix1
12 years ago

LOL!!! What's the matter? Aren't they worth paying the full MSRP??
You're not part of the DE Army that enjoys over-paying for everything DE???
Smoke some more acid…

cacman wrote:




=d> =d> =d>
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

LOL!!! What's the matter? Aren't they worth paying the full MSRP??
You're not part of the DE Army that enjoys over-paying for everything DE???
Smoke some more acid…

cacman wrote:



Lol!! in order to be in the DE army you have to have a peach fuzz beard, and your face gauged out!!



Acid line isn't bad....... If you like smoke potpourri!

I like the Muwat, and LP line if I can get it 75% of MSRP!

Buckwheat
12 years ago
KFC does wonders on cleaning out your lower GI tract. I think it is the Kentucky equivalent of a high colonic. [sarcasm]
TrishS@CigarBid
12 years ago

When is Cbid going to start auctioning off KFC?
Wanting to know if I just need to go ahead and order from CI.

Thank you

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:




Looks like we have a bunch ordered but nothing in stock. You'll probably see them in a few weeks, if its not a restricted product.
cacman
12 years ago

Looks like we have a bunch ordered but nothing in stock. You'll probably see them in a few weeks, if its not a restricted product.

TrishS@CigarBid wrote:


I'm sure the fanboys can't wait for the overbids LOL!
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

Looks like we have a bunch ordered but nothing in stock. You'll probably see them in a few weeks, if its not a restricted product.

TrishS@CigarBid wrote:



Thank you ma'am
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

KFC does wonders on cleaning out your lower GI tract. I think it is the Kentucky equivalent of a high colonic. [sarcasm]

Buckwheat wrote:



Good ole G.I. cocktail
paulkeck
12 years ago
i will never give more than a 100 dollars for an lp9! nope just wont do it! no way no how!
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

I'm sure the fanboys can't wait for the overbids LOL!

cacman wrote:



Hope the do a free fall for this reason.

Attention fanboys:

CI has got them in stock, why wait!

Users browsing this topic