Sneaky greasy
12 years ago
Anyone else dealing with shipping delays? Order was processed on Tuesday but still hasn't shipped yet. CS responded to me that they are dealing with high volumes of orders. Anyone else in the same boat?
bs_kwaj
12 years ago
I don't worry about shipping times. Takes up to 14 days for me to get stuff anyway.
Sneaky greasy
12 years ago
Maybe if I complain enough, they will throw in a box of those rare CB matches I've heard about[-o<
Sneaky greasy
12 years ago
ZRX1200
12 years ago
I just text Trish.....
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
There was a short delay from Memorial Day. That may still have things a bit screwy
denis007
12 years ago
I sent Trish a pm! I think with memorial day, and fathers day it is a pefect storm of delays. 🇨🇮
shaun341
12 years ago
I believe there is about a 4 day backup on orders is what I heard from someone at cs. Probably due to the holiday I guess but that was a couple weeks ago now.
mikey1597
12 years ago
Dude, get the "special" membership and they ship at the end of day, no delays.

wink wink
shaun341
12 years ago
Is special higher then Platinum or is that just a term they give for the few challenged smokers on here?
tonygraz
12 years ago
We really need to stop bidding on anything to give them a chance to catch up.
denis007
12 years ago

We really need to stop bidding on anything to give them a chance to catch up.

tonygraz wrote:


😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 =d> 🇨🇮
Sneaky greasy
12 years ago
I was just informed, that due to my Balsa Wood membership, my order will ship when they feel like it.
denis007
12 years ago
They have three companies pulling off the same warehouse. I am sure it is crazy over there this time of year. Regards🇨🇮
jeferris
12 years ago

I was just informed, that due to my Balsa Wood membership, my order will ship when they feel like it.

Sneaky greasy wrote:


😂 😂 😂
kornsaq
12 years ago
They gave me a 50% refund on shipping due to the delay so that was pretty nice. Still not sure when I will get my order though since it was processed on Tuesday and no tracking number yet.
TIGERCDW
12 years ago

They gave me a 50% refund on shipping due to the delay so that was pretty nice. Still not sure when I will get my order though since it was processed on Tuesday and no tracking number yet.

kornsaq wrote:




You may never get your order.

TIGER
mikey1597
12 years ago
Just went and checked my 2 orders, 1 right on time and 1 on back-order,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, WHAT!!!!!!











kiddin, cigar orders are not life or death, if they take a week or two to get here no worries. Cigarbid is a stand up company and has always taken care of me, that's why I'm here.
TIGERCDW
12 years ago

Just went and checked my 2 orders, 1 right on time and 1 on back-order,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, WHAT!!!!!!











kiddin, cigar orders are not life or death, if they take a week or two to get here no worries. Cigarbid is a stand up company and has always taken care of me, that's why I'm here.

mikey1597 wrote:




Liar.

You're here due to being an old **** and you have nowhere else to go.

TIGER
Users browsing this topic