ah42266
  • ah42266
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
12 years ago
HA HA HA HA! Somebody needs their head busted open with a ballpeen hammer. Put this BOTL out of his misery.

http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/1770327/Perdomo-Slow-Aged-Churchill-Maduro-20/ 

🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴 🐴
Thunder.Gerbil
12 years ago
Why don't you outbid him and save his credit card?
billyboy03
12 years ago
Sad,[-x 😳
mikey1597
12 years ago
Stupid ass Texan,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, oops
madspackler
12 years ago
As far as he is concerned, he is getting the smokes for a 32% discount over MSRP. You just did not want to outbid him.
DrMaddVibe
12 years ago
Poor poor Rah.
DrafterX
12 years ago
poor bassard.... I've got 20 I woulda traded him for 20 Opus... 😟
TIGERCDW
12 years ago

poor bassard.... I've got 20 I woulda traded him for 20 Opus... 😟

DrafterX wrote:




That you ******, made snot shoot from my nose.

TIGER
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
So TX keeps winning sticks. Last time it was Fort Worth TX coming in at $65 each for 2 FFP. Now we have something dogdouche TX coming in at, well, only double instead of triple. Maybe they're getting smarter when the sun comes out
gryphonms
12 years ago
Remember the old phrase there is a sucker born every minute. I think you found 1 of them!
denis007
12 years ago
Thats one way of winning the bid [frypan]
DrMaddVibe
12 years ago

Thats one way of winning the bid [frypan]

denis007 wrote:




Listen son...we don't condone *** CBid to get a cigar. You go that way...you're flyin' solo.
denis007
12 years ago
Maybe he can bomb the poor bastered from the other thread with his winnings. 🌫 [sarcasm]
eye2
12 years ago
He probably meant that bid to be his maximum but put it in the wrong box. And thinking that the current bid would increase automatically by the bid increment.

Sometimes when you bid after drinking a lot of beers, weird chit happens.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago

He probably meant that bid to be his maximum but put it in the wrong box. And thinking that the current bid would increase automatically by the bid increment.

Sometimes when you bid after drinking a lot of beers, weird chit happens.

eye2 wrote:



Beer never did anything wrong to anyone. It was the fingers that messed everything up[sarcasm]
dharbolt
12 years ago

Beer never did anything wrong to anyone. It was the fingers that messed everything up

Puffnstuff79 wrote:



Fixed
DrMaddVibe
12 years ago

Maybe he can bomb the poor bastered from the other thread with his winnings. 🌫 [sarcasm]

denis007 wrote:




That dumbass doesn't need a cigar or to even play with matches. He needs a shovel...
































































roundhouse style to the back of his head!
youngra
12 years ago
Dayum, how many times did you azzhats do this to me when I started?? Not that I was ever that far out into left field...........but I got my fair share of premium Gurkha's right out of the gate!! Come to think of it, I sent most of 'em to BUSA and he loved 'em!!

PRICK!

HAHA

Whatda
stogiemonger
12 years ago
I remember it wasn't all that long ago that rah would beg others to outbid him, when he did things like this.( maybe not this extreme)














































Another overbid thread? Really? Sheesh!
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Saddest of all the Texan that overbid so much that this thread was started was eventually outbid.






















By another Texan
Users browsing this topic