shaun341
12 years ago
Anyone know where he happened to get the beads he was buying bulk from. I pmed him along time ago to see if he had more or where he got them but never heard back. Looking for a couple pounds and they were so much cheaper then heartfelt beads.
tonygraz
12 years ago
There's was a couple of bead sellers on EBAY, tho they only seemed to have the 70% ones. They were quite a bit cheaper than Heartfelt.
ZRX1200
12 years ago
I don't know WHERE but pm sent.
cacman
12 years ago
A couple years ago Gimbel coordinated a bulk-buy of Heartfelt beads for a much cheaper price. That may be an option too.
denis007
12 years ago

A couple years ago Gimbel coordinated a bulk-buy of Heartfelt beads for a much cheaper price. That may be an option too.

cacman wrote:


I get in on that if we could make it happen! 🇨🇮
tonygraz
12 years ago
If that bulk buy is for 65%, I could use a couple of pounds.
DrafterX
12 years ago
I could use a couple pounds also if it happens.... 😟
danmdevries
12 years ago
I sent an email to heartfelt requesting bulk pricing for a group buy on 65% RH beads.

Will post back here, or start a group buy thread depending on response.
05busa
12 years ago
teedubbya
12 years ago
I could stand to replace mine as well.
danmdevries
12 years ago
Suggested a 20lb 65% beads bulk buy.

Awaiting response.
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
I need to restock as well... probably a pound or two...
Brendan992
12 years ago
What's the shelf life on heartfelt beads? I was under the impression that they'd last a lifetime as long as you used distilled water.
danmdevries
12 years ago

I could stand to replace mine as well.

teedubbya wrote:




I need to restock as well... probably a pound or two...

opelmanta1900 wrote:



Stay tuned..... awaiting response

I proposed 65% beads in a 20lbs lot.

If heartfelt responds with a price worth buying + SFR per 2lbs (all I think will fit in a SFR) I'll buy 20 lbs and distribute.
teedubbya
12 years ago

What's the shelf life on heartfelt beads? I was under the impression that they'd last a lifetime as long as you used distilled water.

Brendan992 wrote:




mine are probably over 10 years old.... they are getting smaller and discolored but still holding humidity correctly
danmdevries
12 years ago

What's the shelf life on heartfelt beads? I was under the impression that they'd last a lifetime as long as you used distilled water.

Brendan992 wrote:



They're not diamonds.

Eventually the pores will plug. How long that is, I dunno. I've heard 10+ years out of a pound of beads depending on storage conditions.

At one year, I've noticed they've changed color to yellow along with my cellophane.

The tobacco oils will plug them eventually. Dunno how long that'll take....

I suspect I have a couple years left in my beads, but I built another hybrid humidor and need another 2lbs. My brother in law is about to get bombed back to the stoneage and will need a good amount, and several of you have expressed intereest, so I'm trying to organize a group buy.
ZRX1200
12 years ago
If you over water them they can turn color as well. You can "revive" them I believe in the ovem @150f for two hours.

Gimbel had issues with HF with his GB.
Brendan992
12 years ago
Thank you gents for your responses. I've had mine for a few years and they still keep my humi's right where I want them. Great product.
denis007
12 years ago
I would be in for two pounds! Regards 🇨🇮
frozenphoenix1
12 years ago
DMD... I'd be in for 2 pounds if there is still some leftover.
Users browsing this topic