MH of White Lake
10 years ago
So I have been ordering cigars here for a while now. I chose the shipping saver once a week deal. My day is Tuesday, so anything that I have won by midnight Monday is then bulk shipped and I always have had my sticks by Friday, until now that is. For some reason, probably because of inventory levels, I have yet to have my order shipped nearly a week after confirmation of my purchase. Has anyone else had this problem, or is this just a fluke thing? I will say that I got such a super deal on my cigars that I don't really mind all that much waiting for them and they did waive the shipping fee so I will see just how long it will take. Anyone else experience this problem?
banderl
jjanecka
10 years ago
They sent a nice rmail sayimg they're pretty backed up at the moment. Haven't had any issues. They've been doing great with communication. You'll probably get an email soon too.
ZRX1200
10 years ago
I never have problems.

When they have an issue, mom calls me and tells me she loves me and she sends extra C Bid matches and Padron 64''s and Fuentes.
Whistlebritches
10 years ago

I never have problems.

When they have an issue, mom calls me and tells me she loves me and she sends extra C Bid matches and Padron 64''s and Fuentes.

ZRX1200 wrote:



Yep and that upgraded membership level doesn't hurt.Mine ship on Tuesday,on the porch Friday.
shaun341
10 years ago

I never have problems.

When they have an issue, mom calls me and tells me she loves me and she sends extra C Bid matches and Padron 64''s and Fuentes.

ZRX1200 wrote:




Your mom is the best!!🇨🇮
danmdevries
10 years ago
Set to ship Thursday, got it 15 minutes ago.
Mattie B
10 years ago
Damarie always invites me over for supper and hands me mine.

Btw. I'm running a bit late tonight. I forgot to chill the wine
ZRX1200
10 years ago
SvenR wanted me to stay for breakfast.
mikey1597
10 years ago

Yep and that upgraded membership level doesn't hurt.Mine ship on Tuesday,on the porch Friday.

Whistlebritches wrote:




HA! They ship mine before I even order them!!!!


I know people that know people
MACS
10 years ago
Nope. Just received the orders I won Sunday on Wednesday.
tonygraz
10 years ago
Did you check for backorders ? They love to delay shipments with backorders - particularly with newbs. If you complain on the forums, timely shipments are doomed forever.
Mr. Jones
10 years ago
I think "YOUR MOM DOES"...
( has shipping problems)
That's what she told me in the shower...
This morning...
Abrignac
10 years ago

So I have been ordering cigars here for a while now. I chose the shipping saver once a week deal. My day is Tuesday, so anything that I have won by midnight Monday is then bulk shipped and I always have had my sticks by Friday, until now that is. For some reason, probably because of inventory levels, I have yet to have my order shipped nearly a week after confirmation of my purchase. Has anyone else had this problem, or is this just a fluke thing? I will say that I got such a super deal on my cigars that I don't really mind all that much waiting for them and they did waive the shipping fee so I will see just how long it will take. Anyone else experience this problem?

MH of White Lake wrote:




Who are you again???
bobnfl
10 years ago

So I have been ordering cigars here for a while now. I chose the shipping saver once a week deal. My day is Tuesday, so anything that I have won by midnight Monday is then bulk shipped and I always have had my sticks by Friday, until now that is. For some reason, probably because of inventory levels, I have yet to have my order shipped nearly a week after confirmation of my purchase. Has anyone else had this problem, or is this just a fluke thing? I will say that I got such a super deal on my cigars that I don't really mind all that much waiting for them and they did waive the shipping fee so I will see just how long it will take. Anyone else experience this problem?

MH of White Lake wrote:



Same here. No e mail no phone call just silence. That is some customer service. Not the 1st time this has happened. Will not be the last I would guess. Customer service will never improve.](*,) 😣
banderl
10 years ago

Same here. No e mail no phone call just silence. That is some customer service. Not the 1st time this has happened. Will not be the last I would guess. Customer service will never improve.](*,) 😣

bobnfl wrote:




Now you did it!
crgcpro
10 years ago
The CS Ladies are nice but the shipping department sucks balls.

I had not bought anything here since 2012 due to a couple of order screw-ups but I decided to place an order a couple of weeks ago.

I get a small box and I open it up and about 1/3 of my order is in there. There's a packing slip that shows that everything shipped and was supposed to be in this box. Now this was a small box packed full and it would have taken a box 5 times this size to get the whole order in it.

I just assumed that they had sent another box without a tracking number and it would arrive the next day but nope. The idiots had not packed it even though the packing slip showed it was shipped and one of the items ended up being on back order even though it had shipped. I emailed immediately when I got the first box but it took two days to get a response and another 5 days to ship out the shortage minus the one item that ended up on back order.

I guess I'll wait another 4 years and see if they have figured out how to ship the items I buy.
KingoftheCove
10 years ago
Guess I've been lucky, but I think the last time I figured it out about 6 or 7% of my orders had problems.
I'm not sure how this stacks up against other industries, but it doesn't stack up well against other online cigar places I've used.

As a side note, I've been using Amazon from the early days..........hundreds of orders.
First mistake ever last week.
I was supposed to get two 5qt jugs of Castrol motor oil.
Instead, I received a box of dog toys.

They picked up the dog toys the next day.
My oil arrived the second day.
Someone in Las Vegas put the my shipping sticker on the wrong box.

Chit happens....
MH of White Lake
10 years ago
It wasn't a complaint about shipping. Like I said, they waived the shipping fee which is more than I expected. I was just curious if this was something I could expect from time to time because of the volume of cigars they move. I am more than happy with the deals I get here and I have always had my shipments delivered on time if not earlier. I love Cbid! I have referred many friends to this website. I was just trying to get some perspective from others.
KingoftheCove
10 years ago

It wasn't a complaint about shipping. Like I said, they waived the shipping fee which is more than I expected. I was just curious if this was something I could expect from time to time because of the volume of cigars they move. I am more than happy with the deals I get here and I have always had my shipments delivered on time if not earlier. I love Cbid! I have referred many friends to this website. I was just trying to get some perspective from others.

MH of White Lake wrote:


What..........you got the "note" from La Princessa?
Or, did ZRX get to you?
Users browsing this topic