tailgater
9 years ago
Or should I say, who will the Patriots be playing in the superbowl after three consecutive bye weeks...?
🇨🇮
jackconrad
9 years ago
STEELERS AND PACKERS ARE HOT ,TEXANS FOUND FLAWS AND BRADY LOOKED BEATABLE
gummy jones
9 years ago
stillers need to put it in the endzone

they will need at least 27 to beat the patsies in foxboro
SteveS
9 years ago

Or should I say, who will the Patriots be playing in the superbowl after three consecutive bye weeks...?
🇨🇮

tailgater wrote:



I had to read this a couple of times before I got it ... initially, I thought you were suggesting that "Steelers" was the answer to the question of who would the Pats be playing in the SuperBowl ...

I hope you're right that the AFC Championship game this week will be much the same as the Pats getting a bye ... I'm beyond sick to death of the Steelers ... it had been my hope that the Chiefs would prevail, but ...

As for the NFC ... I'd like to see the Falcons win that one ... I really have no dog in that fight, but find Aaron Rodgers to be an arrogant a**hole and would like to see him sent packing (no pun intended) ...
tailgater
9 years ago
I hope Atlanta wins because Rogers scares me.

Or is it a rogering scares me?

Either way.
tailgater
9 years ago

STEELERS AND PACKERS ARE HOT ,TEXANS FOUND FLAWS AND BRADY LOOKED BEATABLE

jackconrad wrote:



Yeah.
Patriots looked Terrible!
That's why they only won by 18 and beat the 16 point spread.
[whip]
Whistlebritches
9 years ago

STEELERS AND PACKERS ARE HOT ,TEXANS FOUND FLAWS AND BRADY LOOKED BEATABLE

jackconrad wrote:



Pat's put up 34 on a bad day.Every team has one occasionally.........glad to get it behind us.Now if Pittsburgh has as much trouble in the red zone as they did in KC................it's gonna be a long day for the Squealers.
MACS
9 years ago

Yeah.
Patriots looked Terrible!
That's why they only won by 18 and beat the 16 point spread.

tailgater wrote:



You know they played like sh*t and only won because Osweiler sucks. Why not just say it? It doesn't make you look weak, it makes you look like someone with a firm grasp on reality.

You been hangin' wit Mr. Jones?
Whistlebritches
9 years ago

You know they played like sh*t and only won because Osweiler sucks. Why not just say it? It doesn't make you look weak, it makes you look like someone with a firm grasp on reality.

You been hangin' wit Mr. Jones?

MACS wrote:




Mr Jones........I think you're being a little rough on TG
MACS
9 years ago

Mr Jones........I think you're being a little rough on TG

Whistlebritches wrote:



Purely for a reality reference point, sir...
tailgater
9 years ago

You know they played like sh*t and only won because Osweiler sucks. Why not just say it? It doesn't make you look weak, it makes you look like someone with a firm grasp on reality.

You been hangin' wit Mr. Jones?

MACS wrote:



Of course they looked like sh*t.
Mr. Jones was calling plays into Brady's helmet.

opelmanta1900
9 years ago
I thought that was the other way around...
MACS
9 years ago

Of course they looked like sh*t.
Mr. Jones was calling plays into Brady's helmet.

tailgater wrote:



Well played, sir... well played!
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
GO STEELERS! Shock and awe!
RMAN4443
9 years ago

GO STEELERS! Shock and awe!

Hank_The_Tank wrote:





hopefully more Shocked and AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!🇨🇮
tailgater
9 years ago
Shocked and Awe Sh*t.

I heard the halftime show was Ben raping some chick in the bathroom.
Leave your wimmin' at home!


teedubbya
9 years ago
You do realize you had a player murdering people between games right? Actually convicted of it.
tailgater
9 years ago

You do realize you had a player murdering people between games right? Actually convicted of it.

teedubbya wrote:



Let's see:

Cut the murderer before formal charges are brought.
vs.
Keep the rapist. Up his contract. Make him the face of the team.

I'm sorry.
What was your point?

I don't blame the Rooney family for the rape.
Just for sweeping it under the rug and paying the perpetrator.



teedubbya
9 years ago

Let's see:

Cut the murderer before formal charges are brought.
vs.
Keep the rapist. Up his contract. Make him the face of the team.

I'm sorry.
What was your point?

I don't blame the Rooney family for the rape.
Just for sweeping it under the rug and paying the perpetrator.



tailgater wrote:




Or....

No conviction etc. Vs conviction (although I will give props to the Patriots to cutting someone who murdered as a hobby in between games while still adhering to the patriot way (who is their new WR?)

Honestly only a Homer could look at the fact they had a murderer (likely multiple) on their team and be so blind to think the team dropping him before formal charges were filed (but obvious where it was going) is somehow altruistic. They knew who he was. They likely didn't know the depth of his depravity went to murder, but they knew exactly who he was and swept it under the rug as long as possible. They were facing an impossible situation.

And rapelessburger is a scumbag too. Don't get confused that this is a defense of him or the stealers but only the patriot fansite yourteamcheats.com (or whatever) would weigh an unconvicted rape higher than multiple murder in the uniform. Even if you think that is arguable it's an odd grenade to lob given the circumstance unless you think your ****te doesn't stink.

Why not just rely on the fact that the Pats are the best team in football, the steelers suck balls, and the path to the superbowl seems pretty easy at this point?

But um yea....
tailgater
9 years ago

Or....

No conviction etc. Vs conviction (although I will give props to the Patriots to cutting someone who murdered as a hobby in between games while still adhering to the patriot way (who is their new WR?)

Honestly only a Homer could look at the fact they had a murderer (likely multiple) on their team and be so blind to think the team dropping him before formal charges were filed (but obvious where it was going) is somehow altruistic. They knew who he was. They likely didn't know the depth of his depravity went to murder, but they knew exactly who he was and swept it under the rug as long as possible. They were facing an impossible situation.

And rapelessburger is a scumbag too. Don't get confused that this is a defense of him or the stealers but only the patriot fansite yourteamcheats.com (or whatever) would weigh an unconvicted rape higher than multiple murder in the uniform. Even if you think that is arguable it's an odd grenade to lob given the circumstance unless you think your ****te doesn't stink.

Why not just rely on the fact that the Pats are the best team in football, the steelers suck balls, and the path to the superbowl seems pretty easy at this point?

But um yea....

teedubbya wrote:



Hernandez was a Tight End, not a wide receiver.
Although after this much jail time, that may have changed.
(thanks for the set up on that one, TW).

Nobody said the Pats were altruistic. You must still be butt hurt from the steelers beating your chiefs without even getting into the endzone because you're looking for things to argue.
I didn't mention yourteamcheats.com because I don't care what some blog says.

And truth be told, I"m just trying to wake up the usually banter-iffic towel wavers. There's a game Sunday and they're all acting like the foregone conclusion (a Pats win) is the foregone conclusion.

Users browsing this topic