bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
For like the 5th time in a row... I wash my car, and it rains the next day.

:/
frankj1
9 years ago
that's enough reason to put you on "supervised sharps"
8trackdisco
9 years ago
My organic asparagus was slightly overlooked this evening.
elRopo
9 years ago
Wash your car in the garage, maybe whoever's making it rain won't notice.
MACS
9 years ago

My organic asparagus was slightly overlooked this evening.

8trackdisco wrote:



Overlooked... ? Like you cooked it, and nobody ate it?

Asparagus makes your pee smell bad. That alone is reason enough to eat it at every opportunity.
frankj1
9 years ago

My organic asparagus was slightly overlooked this evening.

8trackdisco wrote:


did they still make your pee smell funny?
frankj1
9 years ago
the youthful MACS is too quick for me...
jjanecka
9 years ago
I told the servant at the local wing establishment to fetch me bleu cheese dressing and he brings me ranch...
Speyside
9 years ago
OVERLOOKED ASPARAGUS OUTRAGE!
coolbreeze68
9 years ago
I put in a smart thermostat cuz I'm tired of going upstairs to adjust the climate.

Whistlebritches
9 years ago

For like the 5th time in a row... I wash my car, and it rains the next day.

:/

bgz wrote:



Could you come to West Texas and wash your car please?
frankj1
9 years ago
the cleaning people insist on hanging the bath towels folded along the width, not the length.
MACS
9 years ago

the cleaning people insist on hanging the bath towels folded along the width, not the length.

frankj1 wrote:



Talk about irritating.
frankj1
9 years ago

Talk about irritating.

MACS wrote:


I know, right?
elRopo
9 years ago

For like the 5th time in a row... I wash my car, and it rains the next day.

:/

bgz wrote:


Same thing happens when I water the lawn.
jjanecka
9 years ago
When I was in Mumbai I literally was frantically excited about how cheap labor was. We literally paid this guy $3 an hour to drive us around 10 hours every day. Just tipping a dollar or two got the room service guy to fill our room with 10 bottles of water everyday and completely restock all the shampoo, lotion, shaving kits and soap × 3.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

that's enough reason to put you on "supervised sharps"

frankj1 wrote:



Noted, I'll make sure and stay away from you without a chaperone for a while.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

I told the servant at the local wing establishment to fetch me bleu cheese dressing and he brings me ranch...

jjanecka wrote:



That's just wrong:/
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

Could you come to West Texas and wash your car please?

Whistlebritches wrote:



I would, but it wouldn't help, it only rains on my ride home then stops.
delta1
9 years ago
The hotel I stayed at had a red carnation, not a rose dammit!!! in a vase on the table...
Users browsing this topic