I heard that they don't like you.
burnem2 wrote:
It surprises me how many people have had an account for 10 years or more, but somehow never found their way to the forums...
Jcdawg23 wrote:
Does anyone know why CigarBid is not responding to emails or answering the phone (or is anyone else experiencing this)?
ThunderbirdDT wrote:
It surprises me how a join date of January 2013 could be 10 years already... 4 years later.Kinda hard to win auctions if you ain't signed up yet... unless you have multiple accounts under different e-mails.
MACS wrote:
Really? ... they've answered me ... more than once
SteveS wrote:
^^^ YOUR SHPO MUST PROTECT YOU?
Mr. Jones wrote:
Same here. I've talked on the phone with Shana twice, and had conversations through email. I had to wait on hold for a little bit, but that's to be expected when everyone and their brother is trying to call at the same time
The CigarBid Forums uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More Details Close