Poll Question: What's your diagnosis?
hank56
9 years ago
Good one delta!
hank56
9 years ago
BTW I voted attention whore








Not exactly sure why tho....
frankj1
9 years ago

As the "original" hank








Play nice, while we ain't everyone's favorites, we are "special"!!!

hank56 wrote:


we even have an original Tank...and a MrsTank too.

don't remember any original da though.
victor809
9 years ago
I voted to dial back the meds. Lets.make this more fun not less.
tonygraz
9 years ago
I don't remember what I voted - there didn't seem to be anything that wasn't applicable.
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

I'm going to defer to Macs on this one. I think I would be nut-bucket.

Shawn?

Confirmation, please.

8trackdisco wrote:



Confirmed. Slightly ahead of 'needs to smoke a fatty'.
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
#38 speyside....

Believe it Or not....

I knew a South African MERC...
A French foreign Legion guy who
Was buddies with the bar owner in SPAIN
That Warren Zevon met on his musical hiatus and then they Both co-wrote "ROLAND THE THOMPSON
GUNNER"....

I'm always on the peripheral perimeter...

That's what a unknown shadow civilian
Subcontractor does....
They always pick an unknown nobody who attracts ZERO attention but is trained out the azz ...
BIG-TIME...
as to not attract attention....

Get to know me....

I can detect the most mi-nute detail when a professional **** up... That's what I do best...
And then I act normal ...but follow them for info
Of their identity...

Sorta like "the cafeteria line lady" ...a HIGH UP SSG
AGENT WHO WAS ON MY "ADVANCE SSG TEAM "
In the fall of 2012....
We put our best people on her azz for 2 years..
She was a friggin' GOLD MINE OF INFORMATION...

I SIMPLY CANNOT BELIEVE SHE SHOWED HERSELF
LAST YEAR...IN FULL VIEW OF ME ...AT THE LANCASTER CLIPPERS STADIUM CONCERT
with the PETER FRAMPTON AND LYNARD SKYNARD
....THERE was an open window in an old warehouse outside center field...with an ex-army RANGER SNIPER (on my side)...with a 3" glass cut round hole
AND A .308 bolt REMINGTON RIFLE covering my every move...ALL I HAD TO DO was lift my left hand
Then point with my right hand....
She's lucky I did not want to make a scene....
And the IDIOT SSG GUY AGENT STANDING above my
Seat row acting like a courtesy seater w/ a mustache was next...

The cafeteria line last NEVER ONCE GOT IN CLEAR TARGET LINE TO MY BUDDY...SHE HUNG WAY BACK
NEAR THE FRONT DOOR AND OVERHANG...
SHE's a Wiley smart beotch.....
8trackdisco
9 years ago

Confirmed. Slightly ahead of 'needs to smoke a fatty'.

MACS wrote:



Thank you, Doctor.
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

Thank you, Doctor.

8trackdisco wrote:



Please refer to post #1. Liability and stuff...
Agent 55
9 years ago

#38 speyside....

Believe it Or not....

I knew a South African MERC...
A French foreign Legion guy who
Was buddies with the bar owner in SPAIN
That Warren Zevon met on his musical hiatus and then they Both co-wrote "ROLAND THE THOMPSON
GUNNER"....

I'm always on the peripheral perimeter...

That's what a unknown shadow civilian
Subcontractor does....
They always pick an unknown nobody who attracts ZERO attention but is trained out the azz ...
BIG-TIME...
as to not attract attention....

Get to know me....

I can detect the most mi-nute detail when a professional **** up... That's what I do best...
And then I act normal ...but follow them for info
Of their identity...

Sorta like "the cafeteria line lady" ...a HIGH UP SSG
AGENT WHO WAS ON MY "ADVANCE SSG TEAM "
In the fall of 2012....
We put our best people on her azz for 2 years..
She was a friggin' GOLD MINE OF INFORMATION...

I SIMPLY CANNOT BELIEVE SHE SHOWED HERSELF
LAST YEAR...IN FULL VIEW OF ME ...AT THE LANCASTER CLIPPERS STADIUM CONCERT
with the PETER FRAMPTON AND LYNARD SKYNARD
....THERE was an open window in an old warehouse outside center field...with an ex-army RANGER SNIPER (on my side)...with a 3" glass cut round hole
AND A .308 bolt REMINGTON RIFLE covering my every move...ALL I HAD TO DO was lift my left hand
Then point with my right hand....
She's lucky I did not want to make a scene....
And the IDIOT SSG GUY AGENT STANDING above my
Seat row acting like a courtesy seater w/ a mustache was next...

The cafeteria line last NEVER ONCE GOT IN CLEAR TARGET LINE TO MY BUDDY...SHE HUNG WAY BACK
NEAR THE FRONT DOOR AND OVERHANG...
SHE's a Wiley smart beotch....

Mr. Jones wrote:

Technically he wasn't French Foreign Legion. You are so cute when you get flustered, Jonesy. Geeez
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

If this is in reference to hank then all options seem too harsh.

I think he's just excited to be here.

gummy jones wrote:



Ding, ding, ding...we have a winner. I appreciate that. Given that there are 22 for STFU, I will slow my roll and not get so excited. I apologize for being annoying.
tamapatom
9 years ago
I voted before I knew who we were talking about. Seemed like a generic question applicable to several around here but Hank was the only one who raised his hand.
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
#50 "DUBNIC"

Technically , your wrong.

My buddy was French foreign Legion.
The bar owner in spain ( FFL's friend) was an Ex-Pat
Brit...

Dubnic, GO to the HILL section of Hong Kong and drop my name at a few pubs...see what happens?
Maybe you'll disappear? but PROLLY just bruises
& a Concussion, missing "time" & your wallet, watch, passport, phone, badge,
and even your specticles < just to pizz you off and inconvience your sorry azz.... ordering new glasses
In HONG LONG IS LOTS-0-FUN 🙂 🙂 🙂
delta1
9 years ago
Good thing we established to whom the poll referred...I was gonna suggest that MACS add: he's terminal, pull the plug...
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

Good thing we established to whom the poll referred...I was gonna suggest that MACS add: he's terminal, pull the plug...

delta1 wrote:



It has never been 'established'. It was deliberately generic. People can infer what they will...
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

It has never been 'established'. It was deliberately generic. People can infer what they will...

MACS wrote:



I guess I am one of those people who think everyone is out to get them...In that case..my vote is for the MJ.
RMAN4443
9 years ago

I guess I am one of those people who think everyone is out to get them...In that case..my vote is for the MJ.

Hank_The_Tank wrote:


Just because your Paranoid, it doesn't mean they aren't out to get you 😰
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

Just because your Paranoid, it doesn't mean they aren't out to get you 😰

RMAN4443 wrote:



Thanks, I appreciate that...

🐴
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago

Prayers sent by T-GERBIL
THROUGH "The Envoy....MR. JONES"

Mr. Jones wrote:



"Prayers" was a different dipshit noob, Jonesy.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
lol, not sure how I missed this one.
Users browsing this topic