I smelt the felt at Big Dan's.
tailgater wrote:
felt the smelt????? ooooops, sorry, I gotta get these glasses looked at
RMAN4443 wrote:
C'mon Rick.You're one of the locals and should know the reference.If not, ask Frank.He was there.
Ok, I guess I'm gonna have to ask. Now I'm embarrassed 😰
Did that once to Drafter's d!ck...never tasted the same again.
victor809 wrote:
Did that once to my d!ck... haven't had to wear a condom ever again.
Never mind now I gotcha..........The New Bedford case........that was a long time ago, the felt must smell like smelt now 🤦
just got here, but i did know.jody foster in the movie.
frankj1 wrote:
I heard you would know........rumor has it your like a genius and stuff
I heard you would know........rumor has it you're like a genius and stuff
cuz I'm good wif words, I fixed it for ya.
The CigarBid Forums uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More Details Close