frankj1
9 years ago

The rumors are true........you do rule the World 🍺

RMAN4443 wrote:


false modesty is my super power
RMAN4443
9 years ago

false modesty is my super power

frankj1 wrote:



LoL......I would have to say my Super Power, if I had a superpower, is my ability to make my Pee smell like Asparagus..... yep, I'm pretty sure that's it 🤦
frankj1
9 years ago

LoL......I would have to say my Super Power, if I had a superpower, is my ability to make my Pee smell like Asparagus..... yep, I'm pretty sure that's it 🤦

RMAN4443 wrote:


that is so funny!
RMAN4443
9 years ago

that is so funny!

frankj1 wrote:



you wouldn't think so if you we're around after I ate asparagus........sometimes I can't stand myself 🤦
frankj1
9 years ago

you wouldn't think so if you we're around after I ate asparagus........sometimes I can't stand myself 🤦

RMAN4443 wrote:


I already can't stand you, so a little pee stank ain't gonna change things.
I had asparagus last night, fyi. The real skinny kind. Roasted, not steamed. Same pee smell.
I'll bring what I saved in a jar to the MAHoleHerf...good wif vodka.
RMAN4443
9 years ago

I already can't stand you, so a little pee stank ain't gonna change things.
.

frankj1 wrote:



That's just what my Dad used to say 🇨🇮


Pretty sure my Mom loved me though.........she used to say I was "Special".............that's why I had to wear the helmet



tailgater
9 years ago

you wouldn't think so if you we're around after I ate asparagus........sometimes I can't stand myself 🤦

RMAN4443 wrote:



You don't stand to pee?

RMAN4443
9 years ago

You don't stand to pee?

tailgater wrote:


Stand???????? every time I do that I miss
Whistlebritches
9 years ago

I heard him sing this to Frank the other day

Lovin' you is easy 'cause you're beautiful
Makin' love with you is all I wanna do
Lovin' you is more than just a dream come true
And everything that I do is out of lovin' you
La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la
Do do do do do

No one else can make me feel
The colours that you bring
Stay with me while we grow old
And we will live each day in springtime
'Cause lovin' you has made my life so beautiful
And every day of my life is filled with lovin' you

Lovin' you, I see your soul come shinin' through
And every time that we, ooh
I'm more in love with you
La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la
Do do do do do

No one else can make me feel
The colours that you bring
Stay with me while we grow old
And we will live each day in springtime
'Cause lovin' you is easy 'cause you're beautiful
And every day of my life is filled with lovin' you
Lovin' you, I see your soul come shinin' through
And every day that we, ooh
I'm more in love with you
La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la
Do do do do do
Na, ooh, la la la la la la la la la
Do do do do do


teedubbya wrote:



Frank just melts after a good love song
frankj1
9 years ago
you promised not to tell...but seriously, who can resist Minnie Ripperton?
Users browsing this topic