victor809
9 years ago
Did that once to my d!ck... haven't had to wear a condom ever again.
teedubbya
9 years ago
There is no scientific consensus about felt soles and regulation about such things puts the felt industry into a death spiral. Save the felts.. clean felts matter
tailgater
9 years ago
I smelt the felt at Big Dan's.

tailgater
9 years ago
Whistlebritches prefers wearing neoprene over rubber when loving frank.

teedubbya
9 years ago
I heard him sing this to Frank the other day

Lovin' you is easy 'cause you're beautiful
Makin' love with you is all I wanna do
Lovin' you is more than just a dream come true
And everything that I do is out of lovin' you
La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la
Do do do do do

No one else can make me feel
The colours that you bring
Stay with me while we grow old
And we will live each day in springtime
'Cause lovin' you has made my life so beautiful
And every day of my life is filled with lovin' you

Lovin' you, I see your soul come shinin' through
And every time that we, ooh
I'm more in love with you
La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la
Do do do do do

No one else can make me feel
The colours that you bring
Stay with me while we grow old
And we will live each day in springtime
'Cause lovin' you is easy 'cause you're beautiful
And every day of my life is filled with lovin' you
Lovin' you, I see your soul come shinin' through
And every day that we, ooh
I'm more in love with you
La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la
Do do do do do
Na, ooh, la la la la la la la la la
Do do do do do


DrafterX
9 years ago
RMAN4443
9 years ago
.........If you want my body and you think I'm sexy
Come on, sugar, let me know
If you really need me, just reach out and touch me
Come on, honey, tell me so, tell me so, baby
He's acting shy, looking for an answer
Come on honey, let's spend the night together
Now hold on a minute before we go much further
Give me a dime so I can phone my mother
They catch a cab to his high rise apartment
At last he can tell him exactly what his heart meant
If you want my body and you think I'm sexy
Come on honey, tell me so
If you really need me, just reach out and touch me
Come on sugar, let me know...........


Read more: Rod Stewart - Do Ya Think I'm Sexy Lyrics | MetroLyrics


Lol, couldn't help myself
RMAN4443
9 years ago

I smelt the felt at Big Dan's.

tailgater wrote:


felt the smelt????? ooooops, sorry, I gotta get these glasses looked at
tailgater
9 years ago

felt the smelt????? ooooops, sorry, I gotta get these glasses looked at

RMAN4443 wrote:



C'mon Rick.
You're one of the locals and should know the reference.

If not, ask Frank.
He was there.


RMAN4443
9 years ago

C'mon Rick.
You're one of the locals and should know the reference.

If not, ask Frank.
He was there.


tailgater wrote:


Ok, I guess I'm gonna have to ask. Now I'm embarrassed 😰
DrafterX
9 years ago
I thought the smelts were all gone.. 🤔
RMAN4443
9 years ago

Ok, I guess I'm gonna have to ask. Now I'm embarrassed 😰

RMAN4443 wrote:



Never mind now I gotcha..........The New Bedford case........that was a long time ago, the felt must smell like smelt now 🤦
tailgater
9 years ago
How many rape cases can boast to having t-shirts made up?
JadeRose
9 years ago

Did that once to Drafter's d!ck...never tasted the same again.

victor809 wrote:









eeeewwwwww
RMAN4443
9 years ago

Did that once to my d!ck... haven't had to wear a condom ever again.

victor809 wrote:


Wash and wear......drip dry? 🇨🇮
frankj1
9 years ago

Never mind now I gotcha..........The New Bedford case........that was a long time ago, the felt must smell like smelt now 🤦

RMAN4443 wrote:


just got here, but i did know.
jody foster in the movie.
RMAN4443
9 years ago

just got here, but i did know.
jody foster in the movie.

frankj1 wrote:


I heard you would know........rumor has it your like a genius and stuff
frankj1
9 years ago

I heard you would know........rumor has it your like a genius and stuff

RMAN4443 wrote:


yeah, like a genius
frankj1
9 years ago

I heard you would know........rumor has it you're like a genius and stuff

RMAN4443 wrote:



cuz I'm good wif words, I fixed it for ya.
RMAN4443
9 years ago

cuz I'm good wif words, I fixed it for ya.

frankj1 wrote:



The rumors are true........you do rule the World 🍺
Users browsing this topic