qmech
9 years ago
The humidor is the place to be...
Q
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago
Ok...just released the work schedule for tomorrow...I can be there a couple hours earlier!


w00t!!!

🇨🇮
qmech
9 years ago
If only I had my license... Enjoy!!
Q
99cobra2881
9 years ago
Have fun guys, wish I could make the trip wife's working all weekend. Maybe next time.

I've seen "The Humidor" driving by when we go to see a movie at the Warren west IMAX. I'll have to stop in
Luke753
9 years ago

Ok...just released the work schedule for tomorrow...I can be there a couple hours earlier!


w00t!!!

🇨🇮

DrMaddVibe wrote:



Good, because I got to thinking, Final Four starts at 5:00. Don't know how busy they're gonna be. Should be a great place to watch the games though.
DrafterX
9 years ago
How'd it go..?? 😕
Luke753
9 years ago
44523 - Davidoff Nicaragua
44524 - Litto Gomez Small Batch #4

At The Humidor Cigar Lounge with DrMaddVibe watching the final four. Good times
frankj1
9 years ago

44523 - Davidoff Nicaragua
44524 - Litto Gomez Small Batch #4

At The Humidor Cigar Lounge with DrMaddVibe watching the final four. Good times

Luke753 wrote:


tell him we will clean up before he gets home.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Did my brother show..?? 😕
Luke753
9 years ago
Not that I know, but it's a full room.
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

tell him we will clean up before he gets home.

frankj1 wrote:




Bears gotta eat too.
frankj1
9 years ago

Bears gotta eat too.

DrMaddVibe wrote:


you having fun?
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago
Oh hellz yeah.


Good people...great place...awesome selection and a house to hold it all.

This site is a herf superbowl.
frankj1
9 years ago
glad here.
had some pm's with da Luke noob early on, seemed like a solid guy.
Luke753
9 years ago

glad here.
had some pm's with da Luke noob early on, seemed like a solid guy.

frankj1 wrote:



Ahhhh, thanks Frank, careful somebody might read this. You've got a 🌫 rep to uphold.

🇨🇮
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago
We're on for NCAA Finals on Monday...Same Bat Time....Same Bat Channel!
frankj1
9 years ago

Ahhhh, thanks Frank, careful somebody might read this. You've got a 🌫 rep to uphold.

🇨🇮

Luke753 wrote:


it's that dang nice streak I have...
Luke753
9 years ago
Game starts at 8:20cst. I'll be there.
🇨🇮
Users browsing this topic