Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Say you found an old beer bottle on the beach. When you picked up, a drunk genie came out and granted you 3 wishes. What would you wish for?

Me:

1. Unlimited money.
2. World peace
3. For everyone in the world to know the facts about creation/God (no matter what they are).

opelmanta1900
9 years ago
read a book hank...
DrafterX
9 years ago
what does the Genie look like..?? 😕
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

what does the Genie look like..?? 😕

DrafterX wrote:



Whatever you want it to look like...
RMAN4443
9 years ago

Say you found an old beer bottle on the beach. When you picked up, a drunk genie came out and granted you 3 wishes. What would you wish for?

Me:

1. Unlimited money.
2. World peace
3. For everyone in the world to know the facts about creation/God (no matter what they are).

Hank_The_Tank wrote:


1.Whirled Peas
2.A 12" Pianist
3.I'd like to buy the world a Coke...............:-"

Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Since my first list was boring...

1. For MACS (and anyone else who has my posts blocked) to unblock me and read my posts.
2. A walk in humidor filled with the world's best cigars.
3. For Drafter to stop sending me PM's asking for nudes.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

what does the Genie look like..?? 😕

DrafterX wrote:



Al Bundy.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
What are we talking about anyway, hank say something stupid again?
tamapatom
9 years ago
My first wish would be for the genie to grant me unlimited wishes. Now you guys can have the other two as long as you don't wish me to loose my unlimited wishes.....or wish for me to be dead before I have the chance to use one of my unlimited wishes to take your wish away or smite you back first............Never mind, it is easier for me to keep all the wishes. I wish this thread never was started! ........crap, lost one of them already.
jjanecka
9 years ago
I would immediately inform a priest that a demon has been summoned from a lamp and perform an excorsism.
DrafterX
9 years ago
that would be gay... 😟
jjanecka
9 years ago
Nah f'ck that it's not worth my everlasting soul.
DrafterX
9 years ago
if you wished for immortality you wouldn't have to worry about your soul... 😟
Buckwheat
9 years ago
"If I had one wish that I could wish, it would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace.

If I had two wishes that I could wish for, the first would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing in the spirit of harmony and peace.. and the second would be for $30 million a month to be given to me, tax-free in a Swiss bank account.

You know, if I had three wishes that I could make, first, of course, would be for all the children to get together and sing.. the second would be for the $30 million every month to me.. and the third would be for all encompassing power over every living being thing in the entire universe.

And if I had four wishes that I could make, first would be the crap about the kids.. second would be for the $30 million.. the third would be for all the power.. and the fourth would be to set aside one month each year for an extended 31-day orgasm, to be brought about slowly by Margot Robbie and that model Bianca somebody, I can't think of her name, of course my lovely wife could come, too. She's behind me 100% on this, I guarantee you.

Wait a minute, maybe that sex thing should be the first wish! So, if I made that the first wish, because, you know, it could all go boom tomorrow, and then what have you got? No, no.. the kids singing would be great, that would be nice. No, no, who am I kidding! I mean, they're not gonna be able to get all those kids together! I mean, the logistics of the thing is impossible! It's more trouble than it's worth! So, we reorganize: here we go. First, the sex - we go with that; second, the money. No! We go with the power second, then the money, and then the kids. Oh, wait, oh geez! I forgot about revenge against my enemies! Okay.. revenge against all my enemies, they should die like pigs in Hell! That would be the fourth wish! And of course, my fifth wish would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing in the spirit of peace and harmony. Thank you, everybody." - SM
🍺
DrafterX
9 years ago
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
I change my third...

...for everyone on this board to respect me..big wish, I know. Or at least to not give me crap about random posts that are no different than random posts by others.

ha
DrafterX
9 years ago
or you could just wish for their whackers to fall off... 😟
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

or you could just wish for their whackers to fall off... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



That would be fantastic! ha
=d>
tamapatom
9 years ago

I change my third...

...for everyone on this board to respect me..big wish, I know. Or at least to not give me crap about random posts that are no different than random posts by others.

ha

Hank_The_Tank wrote:

But yours are special........crap is a form of respect here. The rest of us don't need any respect.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

But yours are special........crap is a form of respect here. The rest of us don't need any respect.

tamapatom wrote:



I am "special", I know that. Can't believe you guys make fun of a slow person like myself. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
Users browsing this topic