Charlie
21 years ago
LMAO at Plabonte and Rick's remarks...........!

Charlie
plabonte
21 years ago
Sure Rick. I'd hate for you to be lonely. What with you making an ass of yourself all the time with you anti-bush propoganda.
cexshun
21 years ago
Interesting to see offensiveMaven turn into DefensiveMaven. And since Rick seems a little on edge, I better put a smiley so he knows it's all in good fun, or else I may be accused of being immature. 🙂

For the record Rick, I am a card carrying member of the tinfoil hat league. I just disagree with your methods.
Charlie
21 years ago
fedora, turban or military style tinfoil hat? LMAO

Charlie
reidqa
21 years ago
Rick,

No feel bad, my posts were pulled. I guess marrying a 15 yr old, raising 2 successful adults being together for 23 yrs is not only inciteful, but downright disgusting. I just posted by celebration of upcoming events with my wife.

I should have posted made children, dumped them and now starting new family.

That would have been acceptable.

So you are not alone.
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
cexshun

damn, i didn't think i was playing defense. i must be tired. after my nap, i'll try to be more offensive.

it is a wise man that disagrees, not with my message, but my methods.

i look forward to someone else with the cajones to post liberal sites and copy and pastes and face the angry mob. they are a mad lot, they are.

i notice no one has brought up the BS black box voting with the no paper trail manufactured by one of bush's supporters and the brother of one of the bush supporters. does someone dare to mention the subject. how aboput the "intelligence reform bill" that will soon get signed into law as soon as bush can find his pen. i notice he uses a ball point pen. they don't want him to sign with a fountain pen because he always dribbles on the paper.
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
Charlie

i think a lot of these guys don't know what a fedora is.
THL
  • THL
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Al Capone's men were famous for their pearl gray ones.
plabonte
21 years ago
A fedora, isn't that what Indiana Jones wore? Or maybe it was Freddy Krueger. Can't remember.

Either way it would be pretty funny to see a posted picture of cexshun wearing a tin foil fedora.
SteveS
21 years ago
"Fedora" is a generic term for a mans hat that has a relatively low crown which is creased lengthwise and has a curled brim
DrMaddVibe
21 years ago
Huggy Bear wore a fedora.

LMAO!
Charlie
21 years ago
Fedoras that are famous:

Gangsters wore them a lot
Humprey Bogart---think Maltese Falcon, Big Sleep, Treasure of Serria Madre, Casablanca, etc
Indiana Jones
LA Confidential-worn by a lot of the dectectives
Bruce Willis
Mel Gibson in "What Women Think", when he was doing the dance scene to the Frank Sinatra song.
Frank Sinatra famous for fedoras

It would be funny to see someone in a tinfoil fedora!

Charlie
dapperdan
21 years ago
O.K. Rick when I get back from out of town I want to see you post a pick in a tinfoil Fedora. But as a far as the demon post of, I think it was Charles Grodin because you would not do that to Bob Newhart. They should have just left it up. I mean the damage had been done and it left everyone a chance to respond to your lovely art work.
CigarPrimate
21 years ago
Wow Reid! I remember the pictures of you and your lovely young bride. Sort of hard to imagine someone pulling the plug. Yea, I do remember some folks making disrespectful remarks about those pics. Anyway, you and your missus were a handsome couple. You had pics of your daughter too, in the ROTC I believe. Good looking kid. Oh well, just shows you what a crazy illogical place the world can be.
tarheel4lyf
21 years ago
STEVES:

Did they actually call it "Sophomore" back then? Wasn't it just year 4 or something like that, since they only had 6 grades back then.


BTW - Just kidding.
dapperdan
21 years ago
reidqa
primate and I agree once again. I saw the post and thought that's great. You stayed together and raised a wonderful family. I did not find it offensive at all and surprised they pulled it. I mean you have 11 12 13 years old girls getting pregnant and a man marries a younger woman because he is in love with her and it's sick. I'm not saying it's right for everyone but it worked for you. It's a cultural thing. Most bible scholars believe Mary to have been as young as 13 and no more than 15. I have a daughter and she will not be getting married at 15, she will not even date till she is at least 20. LOL
JonR
21 years ago
Yo Rick:

He He He, Who cares. Rick got his first article 15 from C-Bid.

LMAO

JonR


E-Chick
21 years ago
You can still go * yourself...

That makes two times...


Now, maybe this cry-baby post will get pulled too!

LMFAO!

Yeah, I have cajones...........big, hairy vulgar ones....................Marla
Wagner
21 years ago
Well it appears that by removing RICKAMAVEN's post CBid has chosen to become political. There have been numerous posts here, as well as some personal attacks that I have found personally offensive that CBid did not pull. I was man enough to live with it which is more than I can say of the few crybabies here that obviously influenced CBid's decision. If CBid pulls one they should have pulled all.

The only way to register my protest is economically. I have spent around $1,000 here over the past year and have brought about a half-dozen individuals to this site. I will make no further purchases here and will try to influence my friends to do likewise. There is plenty of competition to CBid (and Cigars International) that will be happy with my business.

This is a sickening sign of the growing censorship in this country that will lead it to hell. So I say to hell with CBid.

Goodbye,
Wagner
donutboy2000
21 years ago
You will be missed.
Users browsing this topic