EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
"Adious Amegos,
Wagner "


How can we miss you if you wont go away
Charlie
21 years ago
Hey Wagner,

Great loss, your leaving the board, and you will not be missed! Have you even posted lately? Not that anyone cares, but just a little curious!

Go away and play on Moveon.org or Al Gore's pet sites!

Charlie
Charlie
21 years ago
I agree with gaiter and SteveS!

Charlie
E-Chick
21 years ago
Ya know, Rick just doesn't get me...

If he and Toby would actually come to one of my herfs, of which he is always invited, maybe he'd see my sarcasm and that I'm not trying to be any sort of boy.

Just because I don't agree with someone, doesn't mean that I wouldn't enjoy their company.

Oh well, I have to go slither off back under my old rock...at least I know who I am and am not afraid to be who I am...what you see is what you get. Ask anybody that's met me!

I never knew that Rick was so offended by my remarks!

How 'bout you go and have a nice day now. Is that ANY better? It says the same thing...

Marla
CigarPrimate
21 years ago
Just a suggestion Wag, but why not simply cease reading and participating in these asinine boards and use Cbid for discount cigar purchases. True, some other online outlets are cheaper for this or that cigar, but no one is cheaper for certain five packs or that rare super-low bid one wins occasionally. Cbid is a retail outlet, remember, not a church. As far as the these boards, on an "importance in life" scale, is it really worth ditching a good source of vice? (as if you actually will)
dave97402
21 years ago
I like Rick

I think there was once I agreed with him even. I usually never post on the threads he has, mainly because there always seems to be such a rucus going on already. But I have to admit he is right in that normally his posts make ya think about your stance, your belief, or your posistion in what he's talking about. My opinion never (almost) matches up with his, I just don't seem to have a dying need to tell him so.

I like Rick....I think he is fun.

Dave
tailgater
21 years ago
Who is wagner?
why is he here?

To tell us of his vast purchases?
If I were to leave, I'd simply go.
I wouldn't tell you I'm leaving and then return.
It's like he's reaching out.

Should we do some sort of intervention?

Poor soul...

SteveS
21 years ago
I'm guessing his departure will be a protracted one ... he'll keep returning to say he's leaving in the hope that CBid will beg him to stay ...
JonR
21 years ago
I think Wagners umbilical cord is still attached to Rick, please someone cut the cord so the man can leave.

JonR
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
JonR

when you ar herfing by yourself, do you keep the bathroom door closed? do you wear glasses yet?
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Author: RICKAMAVEN Date: 12/09/2004 07:33 PM Reply
JonR

when you ar herfing by yourself, do you keep the bathroom door closed? do you wear glasses yet?


AHHH the Master Debater of the sexual perversion inunedo
Don't worry Jon he once asked me if I like old jewish men in dresses.
I think he was coming on to me
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
This feud is too good!!
LOL w/tears!!!!!!!!!!!!
DrMaddVibe
21 years ago
Did you keep the blue dress too?



Sorry, I just had to say it.


Too bad Wags isn't here to enjoy the fun.
tailgater
21 years ago
Yeah, I miss wags.
He was such a great contributor to these boards.
Always witty and fun.
And he was great to trade with.
Did you know he spent over $1000 this past year on cigars from CBid?
He'll be missed....


SteveS
21 years ago
he's gone ???? !!!
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
wag the maven?
JonR
21 years ago
Yo Rick:

Your statement:

"JonR

when you ar herfing by yourself, do you keep the bathroom door closed? do you wear glasses yet?"


My retort:

As an unmarried individual I allow myself to herf anywhere in my home. I do wear glasses but only to see, (LOL).

You however took herfing to a higher level when you needed to have eye surgery. Do you still shave the palms of your hands? Doo Wacka Doo Wacka Doo Wacka Doo !

JonR

Ps: You might want to take that full length nude picture of michael moore off the back of your bathroom door, that might help to slow you down a wee bit.
DrMaddVibe
21 years ago
I think Wags said it best...the third, no the fourth time he said "I'm leaving"!

Who knew he was quite the conversationalist?

How many posts did he have? 2, 3 tops.

Anyone have his addy? Maybe we could bomb him. Seems with his mighty spending he should bomb us. Then again a dud is a dud.

"Off to Never never land"!
lovelyred
21 years ago
Hmmm when did they pull one of my posts??? I knew nothing about it and never said any offensive. And why did my post get so much attention and E-chick has a "clevage" shot on as well as in a bikini ....... so why do I get all the heat for my clevage?? I just dont get it!! I NEVER SAID ANYTHING MEAN TO ANYONE.... but I get all the sh*t!
Charlie
21 years ago
Hey Red, it is not all about you! Don't overblow your ego, and nobody is aware of a post of yours being pulled, they did stop posting on one of them due to guys having overzealous hormones or something!

Chill

Charlie
Users browsing this topic