JonR
21 years ago
Yo Wagonnmiseter:

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

LMFAO

JonR
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
marla, you seem to think your ability to say **** makes you one of the "guys" it really doesn't. it does make you appealing to the adolescents on the board, and out of respect i didn't mention your name.

unfortunately you are going through the, my daughter is young and attracting the men i used to attract, so i'll try to be sexy and the guys will pay attention to me. adult men don't find crass language and behavior attractive.

i remember trading emails with you and i thought of you as a nice lady, which i suspect under this mask of
"Yeah, I have cajones...........big, hairy vulgar ones....................Marla" you probably still might be.

if you could only accept your current life, which appears to be succesfully earned, and stop trying to be the cutsy, sexy, high schoolish, you no longer are, you might find some peace in yourself.

you ain't what you were, and trying to be it again by playing with boys won't change anything.

just accept yourself for where you are now, a nice middle aged lady who still maintains her appearance.
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
Wagner

this board does belong to cbid. we are tenants. if they found a particula post offensive, they have a right to remove it.

i haven't had posts pulled before and on this one i may have pushed the envelope too much.

i'm still bidding and buying here, and i will still push the political envelope.

please do't leave because i had a thread removed. stay and stick in your thoughts and ideas when ever you are so inclined.

this board can make room for those who disagree with the majority of narrow, bigoted, mindless bush worshipers that infect this board.

it's good to open a window and let some fresh air in.
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
Charlie

did you miss my tin foil fedora picture?
eleltea
21 years ago
I wear hats all the time. Started after numerous mini and not so mini surgeries on my nose and face due to sun damage. I have a nice brown fedora in my closet. Very nice hat, kind of stiff and dressy, but I usually wear larger brims. Rick, doesn't the Clinton girl remind you a lot of the young Eleanor?
jackconrad
21 years ago
Rick i think your post got you what you wanted............Attention .You know you can have a little better judgement than to use pictures of our fallen patriots. that is just plain wrong!! We all like ya but this time you crossed a line of irrefutalbe bad taste.Your post was not enlightening but deppresingly vulgar and unconscinable.
donutboy2000
21 years ago
Rick

Are you a psychiatrist or do you just play one on Cbid?
DrMaddVibe
21 years ago
Wagner, you said you were leaving if it got pulled. That was good enough for me. I've already started spending more here in your absence and will continue to tell my adult friends about the bargains here.

Real men keep their word.
tailgater
21 years ago
Rick,
You just cost CBid $1000

Wagner,
Your convictions are misdirected.
Good bye.

eleltea
21 years ago
Did Wagner take his football and go home?
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
jackconrad

when nice people post nice pictures of their families, the response is usuallu limited to 3 or 4 posts all saying how nice the family looks.

whn guys post pictures of youn almost naked women, it generally gets almost a dozen respopnses a,, about the same, "she can do-- to me." "she can have my ---whenever."

when someone posts something about sports it usually gets half a dozen messages.

however when drugs are introduced into the sports posts, the messages are longer and usually nastier.

it's sort of like the tv news. if it isn't about sex or it isn't about the misuse of drugs, no one cares.

why are the networks showing so much about scott peterson and not very much about soldiers getting killed in iraq.

when i post, i don't want or expect agreement. i want to see responses and arguments between different points of views. i don't need the attention focused on or about me. getting the point now?

a catalyst gets the pot boiling and things

a careful observer can see what's in the soup.

RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
donutboy2000

neither

some people see dead people.

some people see through the masks and find interesting ideas and thoughts.
JonR
21 years ago
Yo Rick:

Your statement:

"i even made a mistake posting a picture that i didn't realize had pictures of people falling from the twin towers for which i apologized."

My retort:

Five days later you posted the same type picture and said to the members of C-Bid, "if you don't like it tuff".

Rick can you spell "DEMENTIA"?


JonR
JonR
21 years ago
Yo Rick:

Your statement:

"i have never spoken anything nasty about any posters. i even ignored the stupidity of the poster that suggested toby might be a man."

My retort:

You threatened to have that newbe individual kicked off C-Bid because he made an honest mistake ( like you had the power to do so, LOL). Toby McGuire (Spiderman), Toby Keith (country and western singer) all MEN, etc etc.

Yo Rick can you spell "DEMENTIA"?

JonR
JonR
21 years ago
Yo Rick:

If I had to choose between herfing with Marla or you, Hmmm, Marla = Young, vivacious, witty, and beautiful, Rick = old, crotchety, only subject matter is Bush bashing, hmmmm, I'm afraid you would come in third, second would be herfing with myself.

JonR

SteveS
21 years ago
==========================================
Author: DrMaddVibe Date: 12/09/2004 05:10 AM
I've already started spending more here in your absence ...
==========================================

My budget won't permit me to spend more
tailgater
21 years ago
JonR,
I imagine you'd be missing on a great opportunity if you were to decline a herf with Rick.
Despite my obvious differences with Rick, I would relish the opportunity to share some fine smokes with him. If not for the 3000 miles between us, I'm sure it would have been realized already.
An adverarial relationship is still a relationship, and a politcal foe need not be your true enemy.
Perhaps I'm missing some fine details, but you both enjoy the same hobby, as well as a strong opinion.
Who knows, you may even fall in love....
cexshun
21 years ago
I would love to herf with Rick. I find intellectual conversation much more appealing then an attractive women, especially since I'm married now. I can see it know...

Me: "Rick, I agree with you."
Rick: "Huh, that's never happened before!"
Me: "However..."
Rick: "Yay, here we go!!!"
SteveS
21 years ago
============================================
Author: tailgater Date: 12/09/2004 12:05 PM
I imagine you'd be missing on a great opportunity
if you were to decline a herf with Rick.
Despite my obvious differences with Rick, I would
relish the opportunity to share some fine smokes
with him. If not for the 3000 miles between us,
I'm sure it would have been realized already.
=============================================

With only one small change (3000 to 400), I completely agree with 'gater
Wagner
21 years ago
RICHAMAVEN:

I have come to the conclusion that you can't reason with these guys. Therefore my only defense against their moronic behavier is to withdraw my support from groups that enable them i.e. CBid.

There were plenty of despicable posts by leaders of their side that CBid did nothing about.

Our strongest suit is an economic one and that's what I intend to pursue.

BTW I have 2 questions for these folks:

1). If George Bush gets his way (but he won't) and signs the legislation he supports--a national sales tax as opposed to our present income tax system, what percentage of your cigar purchase would you expect to be taxed?

a). 20%
b). 30%
c). 40% plus

2). If he fails a national sales tax but wins on his flat tax proposal who would benefit most, the blue states or the red--and why? Would the winner become economically and thus politically more advantaged?

These guys are so uninformed they can't see the freight train bearing down on them.

Adious Amegos,
Wagner
Users browsing this topic