briguy151
21 years ago
To maybe stop all the anger on the boards I figured I would ask what is everyones favorite video or pinball games. Mine is TETRIS........I play that game everynight before bed.

Before I have to have an intervention and make everyone sing cumbaya whats you favorite. 🙂

Charlie
21 years ago
Old school guy here..........Packman!

Charlie
dave97402
21 years ago
I can't believe you would ask such a stupid question!! Why it's morons like you that.......oh sorry...lost my head!! LOL

Stargate is/was my favorite video game!!

Dave
countryboy83
21 years ago
Zelda..... Absolutely Zelda!!!!!

....or Super Mario Bros. 3.........


Country
briguy151
21 years ago
Dave in the imortal words of Homer Simpson "WHY YOU LITTLE!!!!!!!!!".............Oh wait thats right "Can we all just get along" LOL
plabonte
21 years ago
To many to list. Some of the top ones are

Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy Tactics
Civilization III
Super Mario Brothers 3
Tekken 3
Resident Evil (1,2 or 3)
Dig Dug
Pengo
Space Ace
Magic (a pinball game)

Right now I'm playing Prince of Persia - The Sands of Time on the PS2 and it is pretty cool.
briguy151
21 years ago
Tekken 3 is a real good game, not challenging after a while though. Fun fighting game though.
Homebrew
21 years ago
For years, it was the Command and Conquer Series.
Red Alert, Yuris Revenge, Generals. Played them all online. At one time I was ranked in the top 50 westwood players, on Red Alert.
A friend of mine recently turned me onto Delta Force.
I have just finished all the levels of "Black Hawk Down", and currently am hooked on playing Black Hawk Down online.
I now check the forums, respond, go play a few games of Delta Force, then come back and check the forums. Well that's my daytime schedule most weekdays. LOL
Later
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
ryantp
21 years ago
I tend to lean towards the sports games.
spadesman
21 years ago
NCAA Football '05 from EA Sports.
Age of Empires: Age of Kings from Microsoft.
There is also a good sim baseball manager game, but can't remember the name of it.

Brew send me your snailer:
spadesman at hotmail dot com
briguy151
21 years ago
wow no Leisure Suit Larry yet????????? LOL
ferd6
21 years ago
lukin
21 years ago
By far...no competition Diablo 2

other notables include: Zelda, Tecmo Super Bowl, MLB 2005, Mario Kart, Mike Tyson's Punch Out, Doom 2, Hexen, and my new favorite Star Wars Battlefront. Haven't played Doom 3 yet but I hope to get it soon.
BeatDragon
21 years ago
I was a big fan of the Command & Conquer series too. Dont seem to have the time for it anymore.

TV Vids..
Mortal Combat
Gran Turismo
Madden

Old skool arcade...
Tempest
Pole Position
Night Driver
Star Wars (DeathStar, wer're goin in)
Home Run Derby
Pinball Pinball Pinball
That stupid two player football game that was always in the middle of the arcade (needed body and flayling arm room) where you had to bang the hell out of the big ball to make the little X & O bastards run.
gonesledn
21 years ago
hands down.... have to say "joust". i have an original 1981 williams joust arcade machine in my game room.
cigarkid22
21 years ago
Galaga was great, but what about Tron guys, that was a breaking edge game
THL
  • THL
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
WW2 Combat Flight Simulator

Fly classic WW2 fighter planes against live (not for long)opponents. I love taking on the Focke-Wulfs and
P-51s in my Hawker Hurricane.
nfldraftman
21 years ago
I started playing World of Warcraft after getting into the open beta. I hated every Online Role-Playing Game before this one. They got it right. I'm hooked. Ba*tards, heh.
18delta
21 years ago
gonesledn
21 years ago
lmao @ pong... you talking the original, with the two dials for controlers correct?
Users browsing this topic