SteveR@CigarBid
21 years ago
Classics:
Tyson's Punchout
Double Dragon
Blades of Steel
Metroid
Contra (up up down down left right left right b a b a select start)

Soon to be classics:
Mario Kart
Quake II
Mortal Kombat II
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Warcraft II and III
DrMaddVibe
21 years ago
I second RTCW...especially on the net!

Ghost Recon

Medal of Honor

Halo - Both
mikenix
21 years ago
Most old skewl favorites are available through ROMs that can be downloaded and played with this....
http://www.classicgaming.com/mame32/ 
lukin
21 years ago
Steve,
I was in front of my English class trying to break down the word Contradiction...and when I asked them where else we find the word or phrase "Contra", one of them talked about the nintendo game. I busted out the cheat code, and they thought I was the coolest teacher ever.
SteveR@CigarBid
21 years ago
lukin - that's awesome. It's one code I'll never forget.

I just picked up an original Nintendo, Super Nintendo, and Nintendo 64. Not that I'll have much time to play, but I'd just like to have some of the oldies around just in case 🙂
plabonte
21 years ago
I have a Sega Dreamcast with some pirated disk which appear to have every Nintendo, sega master system, super nintendo and Sega Genesis game on them. I'm in old school video game heaven.

The Mega Man series was also very cool on the original Nintendo console.
cexshun
21 years ago
A B A C A B B
MrsSledn
21 years ago
Oldies:
Pac Man
Anything Super Mario Brothers
PitFall

X-Box Live:
Rainbow Six 3
Black Arrow
Max Payne
James Bond
Links 2004!

I am supposed to have a handle on all X-Box games since I am an Administrator at a gamer website. But, that just doesn't happen! 🙂
plabonte
21 years ago
Ooooh MrsSledn, do you need any game testers? I'd be really good at that. :o)
Homebrew
21 years ago
You Know Lukin,
There was a guy playing on DeltaForce Black Hawk Down, yesterday, that has your nick.
If you Play at Novaworld, I am PSD4.
Later
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
KNOF
21 years ago
Like 18delta, I gotta say PONG, heheheeee. No need to think with that one. Another oldie but goodie is Space Invaders. For the space cadets!!!
DrMaddVibe
21 years ago
I'm hitting the crak house!

See ya there!
Homebrew
21 years ago
Hey DMV,
I thought I was the only one calling it video crack. LOL
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
MrsSledn
21 years ago
Hey plabonte... It's not a game testing website I am an Admin for. If it was, I'd throw you a few.

Has any one heard of GamerTagPics? That is the site I am an Administrator for.
cexshun
21 years ago
Oh my freaking god. After last night, we have a new heavyweight video game of the world!

Katamari Damacy for PS2

Wow, just absolutely wow!
Seth Gekko
21 years ago
. . . Cexshun, we just picked that up yesterday. . . . . priced at 20 bucks new, it's gotta be the best value of any game on the market. . . . . my son questioned it at first, but now I can't get him to put the controller down. . . .

. . . . good pick!!
cexshun
21 years ago
Seth, glad you family enjoys it. My wife was also skeptical, especially after the cheezy intro movie. Now I have to fight her for the controller. The game is very short, I was able to beat it in about 10 gaming hours. However, it's still fun after beating it. Very relaxing game!

It's also nomitaed for game of the year. It has no chance against Half-life 2, Doom 3, or Halo 2. But a $20 game being nominated for GOTY is quite an accomplishment!
MACS
21 years ago
I cannot be the only Madden Football fan in the house...
SteveR@CigarBid
21 years ago
MACS(SW) - Why play Madden when Tecmo Bowl still runs perfectly on the oldschool Nintendo?! 🙂
briguy151
21 years ago
Steve,

I haven't played techmo bowl in so long. That game rocked.
Users browsing this topic